BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
This product leaves hands feeling not only clean but soft as well. Would defiantly buy again and recommend people to use it in the future
Alexandra Z.
Rio Grande City, TX
Leaves my body Extremely fresh and soft! not only do I love it but my family as well. take it every where I go, easy to carry and share.
Angela D.
Smells really nice and keeps my skin soft. I really like this product and it's the only cream soap I use and it keeps my skin really nice
Bobbie J.
Grand Manan
I use this paired with the bar soap. Its conventient and smells great! It rinses clean and without residue. I love the clean smell!
Jhanna C.
Well, Dove Cream Soap its a great product to my skin, because it used to be dry and dull but now everything has changed . I just love it!
Abigail L.
It very good. makes my skin soft and it makes me feel light. its also cheap from costco. further more, it smells nice and very relaxing.
Katherine A.
chillan, chile
Me encanta este jabon deja la piel suave y con excelente aroma, me humecta y ademas es muy buen precio se los recomiendo de todas maneras
Sofia B.
Me encanta se siente super es lo mejor
Deben comprarla se los recomiendo al 100 a mi me funciona super bien espero que a ustedes tambien
Always leaves you feeling clean and smelling freshly bathed, I love it so much my family uses it as a. Oft wash instead of a hand soap,😂
Yura L.
My skin feels great after finishing a shower. my room always smells good after I'm done with my bath. the formula isn't drying at all
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?