BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Tracey C.
Very gentle and just love how moisturized my skin feels after using this product. Even my husband who has extremely sensitive skin can use it.
Maleja R.
Crema Dove me encanta la sensación de suavidad y lo humectante que es, y si se combina con el uso del jabón en barra el resultado es genial :)
Cris L.
Rio de janeiro
Dove cream soap is fantastic ,it cleans to much,smeells so good and hidrate my skin
With The nutrition that i need to keep it sofly and heath.
Kandis M.
It's great mosterizing smell good mild on skin I even use it to shave my legs I recommend this to ppl with sensitive skin and on the dry side
Rafia M.
London
I love this soap dispenser. Its so easy to use and I love the feel and fragrance it leaves on my hands after washing them.using the hand soap
Estefani Q.
This productis really nice at my skin, i love it. it keep it moustraized even after shower i really recomend it for people who has dry skin.
Sally A.
I love the smell of it! But I wouldn't use it on the face, it stings in the eyes!
They should make one for removing make up, with that scent!
Eleonora P.
It's a great soap! I've been using this for the last 4 months anda i can assure you that your hands will be extremely clean and moistourized
Alice P.
Smells beautiful, leaves my hands feeling clean and soft I prefer the soap pump but the bar smells just as good my hands are always happy!!!
Beth H.
Belfast
This product had a nice smooth silky feel to it and I feel like this product cleansed my hands and face well. I would rate this product 7/10.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.