BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Alice P.
Smells beautiful, leaves my hands feeling clean and soft I prefer the soap pump but the bar smells just as good my hands are always happy!!!
Leah J.
As boyfriend has really bad sensitive skin using this is great, I love the smelly of it makes me smell natural and it Haas a long lastly feel
Beth H.
Belfast
This product had a nice smooth silky feel to it and I feel like this product cleansed my hands and face well. I would rate this product 7/10.
Noelia G.
It is not too expensive and my skin feels soft when I wash it with this soap. I used to suffer because my hands was so dry before I try it.
Annick P.
The dove handicap leaves my hands feeling soft but very clean. It doesn't dry out my skin but it doesn't it's job of deep cleaning my hands.
Heather M.
Use every day at work also it home leaves your skin soft and smells lush and fresh definitely pick one up every month in the shopping list
Nayaa. A.
Love this hand wash, always makes my hands feel soft, smooth and silky feeling, my the original is my favourite out of all the other scents
Shai A.
Yes i love this! Keeps hands super soft and smells so nice! It it gentle on then skin and not pricey at all! Would recommend to you all :)
Lauren M.
Love this soap so much you can go wrong would recommend to anyone that hasn't tried it and would use this type of soap a hundred times over
Charlotte C.
paris
Great product, leave your hands fresh and suave.
I love the smell.
Very pleasant when one cleans hands.
Packaging simple but very practical
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?