BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Abigail C.
England
This soap makes your hands feel so so so soft after use, it is not oily and it smells amazing! Would be better if it had more scents available.
Maleja R.
Crema Dove me encanta la sensación de suavidad y lo humectante que es, y si se combina con el uso del jabón en barra el resultado es genial :)
Olivia J.
This soap is amazing, it really moistureises your skin and leaves your hands silky and smooth. Would highly recommend to people with dry hands!
Cris L.
Rio de janeiro
Dove cream soap is fantastic ,it cleans to much,smeells so good and hidrate my skin
With The nutrition that i need to keep it sofly and heath.
Sian S.
I love this dove creams wash! This is my all time favourite wash/lotion if you suffer with sensitive skin I’ve heard this is very good to help
Lucia J.
This soap is amazing!!, not only does it smell really nice , it makes your hands feel clean, fresh and smooth , I'd recommend this to anyone !!
Dynasty H.
Kansas City, KS
I love this i use it every time at bath time and it leaves me feeling clean and smooth i definitely recommend this and use on my babies as well
Sally A.
I love the smell of it! But I wouldn't use it on the face, it stings in the eyes!
They should make one for removing make up, with that scent!
Beth H.
Belfast
This product had a nice smooth silky feel to it and I feel like this product cleansed my hands and face well. I would rate this product 7/10.
Estefani Q.
This productis really nice at my skin, i love it. it keep it moustraized even after shower i really recomend it for people who has dry skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?