BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sophie B.
This one is one of the best soaps ive used it leaves your skin so soft and mouisterised also leaving your skin feeling revived and back to life.
Patricia H.
I loved how the bottle is so simple, it felt luxurious and foamed up really well. I used and continue to use this product, my son also loves it.
ingridy a.
Uso esse sabonete líquido para tirar a maquiagem sempre que volto de alguma festa, é maravilhoso e deixa super a pele lisa depois de muito reboco
Michelle S.
This is the best.It rinses clean,with no resadue. Leaves skin feeling soft.I would definitely recommend this for babies! I would rate this 10/10
Anyidiaz A.
Me encanta el aroma y como queda la piel después de aplicar la crema y mi piel es muy delicada es la crema que más me funciona para la resequedad
Claire C.
Made my skin so soft and freash I've used some soap washes before but dove made my skin feel like a baby's and I suffer with with skin problems.
Sofia C.
I like the texture of the soap, the smell is very nice, it makes my skin very soft. It has a practice way to use and it was a present of my Ant.
Demi R.
This product smells gorgeous and works a dream because I have dry skin on my hands and it nourishes and moisturises really well! Great product .
Aluirney A.
caracas
I love this cream soap leaves the hands very soft and with a pleasant aroma. I use it to wash my hands every day, it is very good for dry hands.
Cassy B.
Loved this soap, leaves your skin feeling super soft and moisturised and doesn't leave an over the top fragrance, just a nice, soft subtle scent.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.