BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
one of the best cream soap that I have ever use it let my skin so soft that I want to use it everyday. If u havent try it go !! it saved my skin
Meredith N.
Atlixco, Tolometla de benito juarez
Me gusta, pero prefiero en barra siento que se acaba muy rápido, y ya no lo volví a ver en la tienda donde lo compre, supongo no les agrado mucho
Dynasty H.
Kansas City, KS
I love this i use it every time at bath time and it leaves me feeling clean and smooth i definitely recommend this and use on my babies as well
Katherine C.
I recommend this soap. It made my hands extremely smooth, and I'm a person that struggles to remember to use cream, so this soap is brilliant.
Sian S.
I love this dove creams wash! This is my all time favourite wash/lotion if you suffer with sensitive skin I’ve heard this is very good to help
Alexandra M.
A very smooth, silky liquid soap. It has the divine Dove original smell. Does its job of cleaning and moisturizing the hands in the meanwhile.
Angela W.
Gentle on sensitive skin. Nourishes body. Makes skin soft and smooth. I used it very often. Unfortunately I don't find it anymore. Lasts long.
Lizzie M.
Canal flats, BC
This product is cleansing and moisturizing, yet not greasy. I love the classic Dove scent, and how convenient and non-messy the pump bottle is.
Maleja R.
Crema Dove me encanta la sensación de suavidad y lo humectante que es, y si se combina con el uso del jabón en barra el resultado es genial :)
Angela Á.

It is a very good product because it is not anything heavy.
one of the advantages is that it has good coverage and one is absorbed against slow
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?