BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Caitlan A.
This soap gives you lovely, soft hand and smells gorgeous! I use it on a regular basis whenever I need too. It's one of the best soaps I have used.
Clara M.
I love this product is applied easily and was very good, I would buy a thousand times since it really worth it to spend money on products like this
Radost R.
salford
Not impressed with this product. Doesn’t hydrate as much as your hands needed during winter time but it as at a very low price which compensates
Catalina g.
esta crema me encanto por que humecta demasiado y mi piel nunca a estado seca desde que la ocupo , la ocupo diario en mis brazos y en mis piernas
Kate V.
I get to use this when my grandma from Singapore gave it to me. And when you use it everyday you can see that your skin is changing in a good way
Joyce S.
Leopoldina
I love these things, it's great for those who have dry or sensitive skin, I never found a product that would help my skin until I found this one!
Tihana M.
We really like this soap as it leaves you skin smooth, and it smells nice, and clean. My spouse would like it more if it were a bit more bubbly.
Michelle S.
This is the best.It rinses clean,with no resadue. Leaves skin feeling soft.I would definitely recommend this for babies! I would rate this 10/10
Sophie B.
This one is one of the best soaps ive used it leaves your skin so soft and mouisterised also leaving your skin feeling revived and back to life.
Patricia H.
I loved how the bottle is so simple, it felt luxurious and foamed up really well. I used and continue to use this product, my son also loves it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.