BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Michelle S.
This is the best.It rinses clean,with no resadue. Leaves skin feeling soft.I would definitely recommend this for babies! I would rate this 10/10
Aaliyah r.
This is great quality and is refreshing helps to break moisturise your hands and leave a pleasant smell definitely purchase this item it's a must
Paige E.
So Soft! & Smells FANTASTIC!!! It's great value for money and the smell lasts hours on your skin!. I'd happily recommend this product to anyone!
Anyidiaz A.
Me encanta el aroma y como queda la piel después de aplicar la crema y mi piel es muy delicada es la crema que más me funciona para la resequedad
Daniela F.
The dove cream Soap is very gentle on the skin , smells really good , and is amazing!
Is the only soap I use and I'm not changing sinto-me soon!
Aluirney A.
caracas
I love this cream soap leaves the hands very soft and with a pleasant aroma. I use it to wash my hands every day, it is very good for dry hands.
Catalina g.
esta crema me encanto por que humecta demasiado y mi piel nunca a estado seca desde que la ocupo , la ocupo diario en mis brazos y en mis piernas
ingridy a.
Uso esse sabonete líquido para tirar a maquiagem sempre que volto de alguma festa, é maravilhoso e deixa super a pele lisa depois de muito reboco
Radost R.
salford
Not impressed with this product. Doesn’t hydrate as much as your hands needed during winter time but it as at a very low price which compensates
Ssofi R.
it is smell delicious, and your sking goes to be more soft, I bought this product in a local store in my country, the scent is awesom, I leve it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?