BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Jessica Caroline D.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap is amazing. The smell is so soft and soothing. The feeling on the skin is amazing. The pump is very appreciated makes things easier. No matter if my skin feels oily or dry this product takes care of it all for me. I will buy it again. I was very pleased.
Dahiana B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Leaves skin hydrated, unlike other body washes that leave your skin dry. It doesn't have a strong scent, it's more neutral. It is much easier to use than a bar soap. A con would be that they don't have a variety of scents. I would recommend this over any bar soap.
Sadie A.
Loa, UT
Love it
It makes your skin smooth and iresitible
The formula is amazing and the company is very well managed this has helped with any sort of rah that I've have and after you shave put this on and you body will feel great dove is a very great brand to look it to.
Cheyenne S.
Bethlehem, PA
Dove is by far my favorite body wash. After I get out of the shower, my skin feels sooo smooth and soft. It has a really nice scent to it, and there's multiple body washes you can choose from by Dove. I've never used a bar of soap, I prefer the bottles. If you haven't tried it, you can always buy the travel sized bottles in Walmart/target. It's a must have for me.
Amber B.
The dove creamy soap is my go to when I am at the drug store. It has a fresh, clean and soft scent. My skin never feels dry when i use this product, and i feel clean without my skin feeling stripped of its natural moisture.
sarah s.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have dry and sensitive skin. I use this as a daily body wash and would say that it is above average in providing a thorough cleansing without overly drying the skin. Still need to moisturize post shower. When I have an eczema flare up I use a different cleanser
Angela O.
Waterbury , CT
I love this cream soap. I feel like it's long lasting for me and my family. I bought it at Walmart and sometimes I go get it at cvs. It's a great value product! I alway buying since I found out about it! I do recommend this.
Bailey R.
Findlay, OH
This product was reasonably priced and I enjoy doves bar soap for my hands. However, this product made my skin feel clogged, and it didn't make me feel clean. It did smell good but that did not trump the fact that i was not feeling clean. Will not purchase again.
Hannah W.
Maud, OK
I loved this soap. Honestly, I am a really big fan of all doves products. This soap was so smooth and smelled wonderful. I used it every night and my skin felt smooth and clean. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Roman J.
I love body washes and dove is probably the most trusted brand I use. I've used almost all of their stuff and I don't remember ever being disappointed. This cream soap is also great! Works like a charm and not too expensive.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?