BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Mositurising, soft, smells good. Makes your hands feel super smooth after use. Doesn't make your skin dry at all. I use it multiple times a day.
Ssofi R.
it is smell delicious, and your sking goes to be more soft, I bought this product in a local store in my country, the scent is awesom, I leve it.
Imogen J.
I didn't enjoy using this as it gave me a rash after using it, although it smelt great and was soft using but unfortunately it didn't work for me
Asmae I.
Las Navas Del Marques(Avila)(Spain)
Me encanta es suave y no daña tu cuerpo además ule de maravilla.Tambien se lo recomiendo a otras personas porque es producto que merece la pena.
Claire C.
Made my skin so soft and freash I've used some soap washes before but dove made my skin feel like a baby's and I suffer with with skin problems.
carmen c.
Cuando me lavaba con el dove cream soap sentia super suavecito cuando lo retiraba era una sensacion tan bonito, suave y refrescante en las manos.
Catalina g.
esta crema me encanto por que humecta demasiado y mi piel nunca a estado seca desde que la ocupo , la ocupo diario en mis brazos y en mis piernas
Patti S.
Toronto, Ontario
As good as Dove's bar soap with a nice light clean scent. Great for dry skin - especially in winter. Also good for my young son's sensitive skin.
Daniela F.
The dove cream Soap is very gentle on the skin , smells really good , and is amazing!
Is the only soap I use and I'm not changing sinto-me soon!
Manley H.
It's nice and smooth while leaving you squeaky clean. I have dry skin so it still leaves it pretty dry so it wasn't exactly the right one for me.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?