BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Claire M.
Geelong
Using this it helps moisturise your skin with smooth natural body oils, wouldn't ask for a better body wash then dove. The price is very high though.

Me Gustaría Que tuviera un mejor olor  su  Consistencia es aguada , me gusta Que Si hidrata la piel y su precio no esta mal
Isa R.
Me ha encantado esta crema,te deja la piel super suave! La hemos usado toda la familia y nos hemos quedado por como deja la piel despues de la ducha
Dagmara L.
Perfect for dry hand, special when u wash your hand fwe time per day.
Nice fragrance.
Economical, one bottle can use for longer then other company's.
Mariana J.
Waterloo
I find that Dove is gentle on my skin and doesn't leave a residue. The smell is never too strong and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Yicela C.
I love the smelling are use it every day especially at night before I go to sleep my skin is very dry but when I use this cream I feel much better 🤗
Rebeka G.
Sydney, NSW
Always leaves my skin super soft and touchable! The soap never leaves a residue on my skin. The pump on the bottle always gives me the right amount!
Jessica P.
It's a great product , it's smell lovely and fresh and leaves your hands with a clean fresh feeling . I would recommend this to my friends and family
Jade C.
I think its reall good cause i have excema and it really helps with it all the other brands make my excema sore and really itchy,i use this every day
Yumara M.
Me encanta, hidratada súper bien la piel y me viene ideal para mi piel, ya que cuando necesito una dosis de hidratación esta crema cumple su función.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?