BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sue M.
Good size bottle, very creamy feeling and lathers nicely. Feels moisturing on skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling stripped of its natural moisture. Very faint scent.
Charlite B.
Lovely product, smells so nice and is long lasting and so clean, Feels gentle on the skin and gives the body so much moisture. Fantastic, will definitely continue using!
Nelly R.
El producto cumplió muchas de mis expectativas, pero no todas.
Podría mejorar su presentación.
DOVE siempre ha sido para mí la marca líder en cuidado de la piel y demás.
Alexis H.
Excellent product that gives a traditional and fresh scent. It also leaves the hands feeling hydrated and cared for. My only issue is that I wish it was anti-bacterial.
Annika L.
It was ok but I don't really like the smell compared to other brand available in the market. Maybe it's just me but I would purchase other brand if I have other choice.
Charlie C.
Leaves skin feeling very soft and very nice smelling, it's very affordable and you get a lot for your money, would defiantly buy again when my runs out, I use it daily
Melissa K.
I love the smooth feeling my skin gets when I've used this product. If u have dry skin Dove is great and will help to give your skin the touch and silkyness you want.
Mariana B.
Tem cheiro suave , faz uma boa espuma diferente dos outros que fazem pouca o que acaba gastando mais produto. Super suave , não tive reação como coceira após o banho.
Dragana L.
It made my hands feel clean and smelled really nice. The smell wasn't too long lasting, which was actually a positive thing. It wasn't too drying either for my hands.
Rachel W.
Darlington, durham
Ultra soft and hydrating product. It's gentle formula leaves the skin silky soft and smooth. The stutble formulae creates a soft lather making a little go a long way
Earn $334/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Patricia R.
Red Springs, NC
Is this great for dry skin?
Tatiana L.
Here at Influenster we're getting into the Halloween spirit and we've got tons of creepy activities, epic costume ideas, and recipes for you to enjoy! To unlock the Trick or Treat badge, review your wicked beauty tricks or sweet treats for Halloween. Then, take photos of the products with our app, add spooky frames and stickers, and post them on Influenster and social media.
Earn $291/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $373/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)