BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Isis Marcela V.
4835NW 72 Avenue, Miami, Florida
I like this product because it leaves hands very soft, clean and free of bacteria. Its smell is very pleasant almost equal to the original dove soap bar.
Silvana D.
is a soft cream and light for the body. Also, it has good smell... has good body, it leaves the soft body and I think that moisturizes the skin properly.
vanda d.
alem de ser uma marca muito conceituada no mercado e uma das melhores que minha familia mais gosta de usar a pele fica muito hidratada  e perfumada
Cesar o.
Estoy muy contenta con el resultado,soy una persona que tiene la piel muy seca,esta crema me ayudo muchisimo,deja la piel super fresca,suave e hidratada
Taylah B.
Love, great for sensitive skin. I went through a whole bottle but decided to stick with more of an organic brand as my kids tend to use my products too.
Eider A.
I like the texture, but I would prefer more sweet smells or soaps with natural smells likes almond, orange, ... the best is hydration giving to the skin
Alina L.
Montreal
It is a very soft, creamy soap, it not dry out your skin and it have a great parfum. I love that product and also the shampoo, hair oil and conditioner.
Samantha N.
Brampton
I loooooove love love this cream body wash. It's the right amount of moisture, and leaves your skin feeling extra clean. I buy the 1L option! Great buy.
Kelly B.
Canterbury
Love the smell of dove, kind to skin and a brand you can trust. Perfect to keep on the sink in the loo. Bonus is the price tag, great value for money.
Klaudia S.
Leczyca
I love this soap because it makes my skin soft and moisturized. It smells very nice. It's cheap, and you can buy it almost anywhere. I recommend <3
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?