BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Freja G.
It's a really great soap, and it makes my hands and body feel really soft, and nice.
It doesn't have a special smell, but it's smells like normally soap
Jessica B.
Lovely scent, make skin really clean and soft. Luxurious product. Gentle on the skin considering I can sometime react to many soaps. Affordable as well!
Iohrany J.
Este produto é excelente deixa a pele hidratada e muito cheirosa ,por isso recommendo o uso deste produto...mas todos os produtos da Dove sao excelentes!
Ruby S.
Dove cream soap is so so soft on ur hands.The smell of Dover is really beautiful to.i find it to be one of the best hands and body cream soap out there.
Maravilhoso o produto! Tenho a pele bastante sensível, e a Dove mudou isso! Fiquei com a minha pele macia e suave, com um toque de frescor! Amei demais.
Hannah B.
An amazing smell, soft to the skin and left my skin with an amazing glow! I would highly recommend to anyone with dry skin and it's extremely hydrating!
Camila S.
Orlando
Estoy muy contenta con el resultado,soy una persona que tiene la pieñ muy seca,esta crema me ayudo muchisimo,deja la piel super fresca,suave e hidratada

excellent skin very soft leaves, the smell is very rich,I love using this product, my mom always buys me but in Venezuela it is very difficult right now
Cosmina I.
Iasi
This soap feels great on my hands and face. I like that is very creamy and smooth, cleans well and I think is a good product, that deserves to be bought.
Silvana D.
is a soft cream and light for the body. Also, it has good smell... has good body, it leaves the soft body and I think that moisturizes the skin properly.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?