BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Bethan P.
Lovely and might, locking in plenty of moisture. Can become a little greasy if too much is applied but other than that a great product. Smells lovely too
Freja G.
It's a really great soap, and it makes my hands and body feel really soft, and nice.
It doesn't have a special smell, but it's smells like normally soap
Alina L.
It is a very soft, creamy soap, it not dry out your skin and it have a great parfum. I love that product and also the shampoo, hair oil and conditioner.
Roseline M.
I really like how the DOVE cream soap leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I tend to have a bit of a dry skin so this really does the trick for me.
Samantha N.
I loooooove love love this cream body wash. It's the right amount of moisture, and leaves your skin feeling extra clean. I buy the 1L option! Great buy.
Anna D.
Smells really nice and is good for sensitive skin. It moisturizes the skin very well. I loved how my hands smelled like the soap for like an hour or so.
Cesar o.
Estoy muy contenta con el resultado,soy una persona que tiene la piel muy seca,esta crema me ayudo muchisimo,deja la piel super fresca,suave e hidratada
Cosmina I.
This soap feels great on my hands and face. I like that is very creamy and smooth, cleans well and I think is a good product, that deserves to be bought.
Taylah B.
Love, great for sensitive skin. I went through a whole bottle but decided to stick with more of an organic brand as my kids tend to use my products too.
Lily C.
I'm totally in love with the sensation of the skin before use it.
The smell is so relax and you can be haapy with the results that you are going to win.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?