BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Frances M.
LOVE this product! I hate flaky, dry skin and feel the need to constantly carry lotion with me. Using this product I didn't find the need to do that anymore.
Cecilia A.
Es una de las cremas que me facina.. te deja la piel muy suave e hidratante.
No poseo nada negativo hacia esta marca y con el producto en si.
Exelente todo!
Sydney W.
This product is very soothing to the skin. This product made my skin very soft but I found that it left no scent on my body and didn't effect the body order.
Massimo C.
me gusta como deja las manos y la piel me encanta este producto lo compro cada mes y lo recomiendo a las persona que quiera sentir un peil suave y brillante
Jen F.
Clean and fresh hands without the thick soapy feeling. No horrible soapy residue left on your hands..just the familiar and lovely smell we all know as Dove.
Shannon M.
This product worked very well with my skin it left it so soft and feeling refreshed. I used if before and after shaving and I have to say it helped so much!
Annia M.
Colombia-Bogota
Me parece super buena ya que si tienes la piel seca esta ayuda a que te hidrate muy bien la piel ... me gustaria poder tener la posiblidad de volvela a usar
Faye L.
Coseley, West Midlands
Love the smell of Dove Cream Soap. It reminds me of my childhood as we always used it. It foams well and leaves my hands smelling wonderful and feeling soft.
Mushkbar I.
Amazing wont dry my skin. It works amazingly well. My skin gets really dry in winter and dove works perfectly for my dry skin during harsh canadian weather.
Kirsten W.
Bridgwater
Smelt absolutely fantastic, very delicate to the skin.
I love how the soap despenses quick and easliy without having the hassle of unscrewing the cap/lid.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?