BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Hannah W.
Maud, OK
I loved this soap. Honestly, I am a really big fan of all doves products. This soap was so smooth and smelled wonderful. I used it every night and my skin felt smooth and clean. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Dahiana B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Leaves skin hydrated, unlike other body washes that leave your skin dry. It doesn't have a strong scent, it's more neutral. It is much easier to use than a bar soap. A con would be that they don't have a variety of scents. I would recommend this over any bar soap.
sarah s.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have dry and sensitive skin. I use this as a daily body wash and would say that it is above average in providing a thorough cleansing without overly drying the skin. Still need to moisturize post shower. When I have an eczema flare up I use a different cleanser
Cheyenne S.
Bethlehem, PA
Dove is by far my favorite body wash. After I get out of the shower, my skin feels sooo smooth and soft. It has a really nice scent to it, and there's multiple body washes you can choose from by Dove. I've never used a bar of soap, I prefer the bottles. If you haven't tried it, you can always buy the travel sized bottles in Walmart/target. It's a must have for me.
Bailey R.
Findlay, OH
This product was reasonably priced and I enjoy doves bar soap for my hands. However, this product made my skin feel clogged, and it didn't make me feel clean. It did smell good but that did not trump the fact that i was not feeling clean. Will not purchase again.
Amber B.
The dove creamy soap is my go to when I am at the drug store. It has a fresh, clean and soft scent. My skin never feels dry when i use this product, and i feel clean without my skin feeling stripped of its natural moisture.
Kathi G.
A really natural and fresh smelling cream soap which leaves you with clean and moisturized hands. It's a must have for sensitive skin. Almost every drugstore in my neighborhood sells this product. I'm a huge fan of it and I'm definitely going to buy it again.
Erin S.
San Antonio, TX
Dove is, and always will be my go-to brand, especially for body wash. I use it almost every time I shower, and it leaves you with an amazing fresh feeling, and smells SOOO good. You never feel grimy after using it, unlike some other soaps! My skin is always soft and silky after i use it, and i get out of the shower feeling 100 times better than when I went in!
Tammy F.
McColl
I love everything I've ever used by Dove! This soap is the best because it's so thick and rich and almost feels like you are washing with a lotion rather than a body wash. My skin actually feels like I've put on lotion after I shower, can't live without it!
Thor V.
Basking Ridge
A really nice smelling soap, That is soft and makes your skin feel good. I bought it at stop and shop. It doesn't stick after using it and washing it of. It is one of the best soap to get for that price. I would decently recommend this product to every body.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft