BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Amy R.
I use this every day to wash my hands. This is my favourite hand wash for the bathroom. Leaves hands feeling soft and smooth and smelling fresh and lovely!
Kirsten W.
Smelt absolutely fantastic, very delicate to the skin.
I love how the soap despenses quick and easliy without having the hassle of unscrewing the cap/lid.
Bethany A.
This product smells so nice and I could see Instant results. As a hairdresser I get very dry chapped hands and this puts the moisture back straight away :)
Nicola W.
Absolutley loved this cream soup, left my skin smelling very clean an fresh an it's so moisturizing, also it's not to harsh to use on my 2 children's skin.
Cheryl T.
The smell of it is pleasant. The moment I pumped some out on my hand, I realized the consistency is thick and creamy. It feels gentle to apply on the body.
Erika F.
Gostei bastante do produto. Superou todas as minhas expectativas. Realmente, cumpre o que promete. Deixa a pele com uma maciez incrível. Super recommendo.
Anne-marie S.
Saint Jerome
J'adore ce produit ,
Très bon produit pour le après rasage ! Ma peau est douce douce comme celle une Bebe 😊.
J'aimerais la trouve en plus grosse quantité .
Anneliese P.
This product is so creamy,smells amazing and is perfect for anyone. The Dove cream soap is an essential for every bath and it leaves your skin super soft.
Diannelly H.
Es genial mi piel es súper seca y con una aplicación diaria encuentro resultados muy buenos, ademas que su aroma es neutro y no opaca el olor de mi.perfume
Anca B.
During the winter time my hands use to get really dry and honestly this soap really helped me.I could've felt my hands getting softer after the first wash
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?