BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Raluca C.
It it good since it lets your skin firm and hidrated. it also has a pleasant smell which actalluy lasts!! I bought it from hypermarket at a reasonable price.
Mushkbar I.
Amazing wont dry my skin. It works amazingly well. My skin gets really dry in winter and dove works perfectly for my dry skin during harsh canadian weather.
Carly C.
Wishaw, Wishaw
It smelled like soap. Not the best fragrance. But it's a clean smelling fragrance. I would buy again for how it made my hands feel. It was lovely on my skin.
Shannon M.
This product worked very well with my skin it left it so soft and feeling refreshed. I used if before and after shaving and I have to say it helped so much!
Miriam F.
Es una crema muy agradable, la cual utilizo para darme masajes ya que la misma es de buena calidad y en ese mismo orden me permite tener una piel saludable.
Massimo C.
me gusta como deja las manos y la piel me encanta este producto lo compro cada mes y lo recomiendo a las persona que quiera sentir un peil suave y brillante
Angie R.
Muy bueno para la piel y refrescante.
A mi familia tambien le ha gustado demasiado y lo seguimos usando porque deja nuestra piel muy suave y huele demasiado
Jen F.
Clean and fresh hands without the thick soapy feeling. No horrible soapy residue left on your hands..just the familiar and lovely smell we all know as Dove.
Rebecca W.
Derby, Derbyshire
I use this daily and its amazing smells great and leaves me very soft great bottle not too sticky and i just love it. Also not expensive to buy so i stock up
Annia M.
Me parece super buena ya que si tienes la piel seca esta ayuda a que te hidrate muy bien la piel ... me gustaria poder tener la posiblidad de volvela a usar
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?