BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Camila P.
It's amazing, totally helped with some issues i had with my dry skin, this is perfect. Very affordable and easy to get since it's available pretty much everywhere
Yazmin A.
Creo que está crema la utilizo hasta mi abuelita.Es una crema muy muy buena humentata super bien la piel, huele rico, se puede adquirir fácilmente sin gastar un dineral en tantas cremas que a lo mejor no me ofrecen lo mismo que está.
Creo que no hay nada más que decir es perfecta
Leila R.

I use a only once, as I leave the skin dry. I do not recommend it on sensitive skin.
the aroma was delicious, but I did not like testura, also made a lot of foam.
Emma W.
A creamy hand wash that doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight after use, my skin was left feeling moisturised and nourished unlike most liquid hand washes.
Tanya S.
Smells really good and gave me a really soft skin! Strongly recommended! Made my parents and my siblings try it out too! They all really loved it! Great product!
Leah F.
I believe dove is a exelent brand and supplies a lot of good products .I haven't ever had the problem of not finding one that goes with my skin and my preference
Holly R.
This soap smells lovely after using this soap my hands felt silky soft and clean. The bottle is a good size and the quantity inside is well worth the money i paid.
Marco G.
Really like cream soap.
I'm that type of person that washes his hands like 1000x a day but some kinds os soaps make your skin really dry. Not the case of dove :)
Isabella T.
Whitstable, England
I love this soap, it has the best scent out of all of the hand soaps. It has a creamy texture and leaves your hands feeling very moisturised would definitely recommend this soap !
Florencia D.
Caba
I like its smell and soft texture, soil often buy for their buenoa results, I'm from Argentina and I use the liquid soap dove for he is very useful. Moisturizes and softens the skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft