BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Mariana B.
Tem cheiro suave , faz uma boa espuma diferente dos outros que fazem pouca o que acaba gastando mais produto. Super suave , não tive reação como coceira após o banho.
Rachel W.
Darlington, durham
Ultra soft and hydrating product. It's gentle formula leaves the skin silky soft and smooth. The stutble formulae creates a soft lather making a little go a long way
Lauranne H.
I find this soap is very soft to the skin, not drying at all. Also, the pump makes it easy to use! The scent is subtle but fresh. I use this soap every time I shower.
johanna a.
It s good and gives softness to the skin y cuida la piel cuda la s in perfecciones y cuida la iely tinene muchos mas venefisios hidrata bitaminisa la piel superbuennp
Melissa K.
I love the smooth feeling my skin gets when I've used this product. If u have dry skin Dove is great and will help to give your skin the touch and silkyness you want.
Dragana L.
It made my hands feel clean and smelled really nice. The smell wasn't too long lasting, which was actually a positive thing. It wasn't too drying either for my hands.
Mercedes T.
its soft makes your skin beautiful light, the price is good por the time that you waste, I pass over like 2 months with that and I still have a lot I HIGHLY recommend
Kirra K.
Smoothens all body surfaces and great to use. Best for delicate skins or people with rougher skin. Has a beautiful smell aswell. Feels really nice when applying to.
Dove cream soap leaves your skin feeling hygienically clean while silky smooth moisturised skin leaving you with no dry skin. The bottle design makes it easy to use
ximena s.
This soap is very good, it makes a lot of foam, it has a very pleasant odor, thick consistency and is not aggressive with the skin, even removes some difficult stains from the clothes, lasting odor, I recommend it!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft