BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Leah F.
I believe dove is a exelent brand and supplies a lot of good products .I haven't ever had the problem of not finding one that goes with my skin and my preference
Isabella T.
Whistable , Kent
I love this soap, it has the best scent out of all of the hand soaps. It has a creamy texture and leaves your hands feeling very moisturised would definitely recommend this soap !
Pippa D.
I love this product. It smells like the typical dove smell but i think that is really refresching. And what i love most is that the smell stays pretty long. the best thing is that you can buy this in almost every grocery store. And i am definitey going to buy this again.
Florencia D.
I like its smell and soft texture, soil often buy for their buenoa results, I'm from Argentina and I use the liquid soap dove for he is very useful. Moisturizes and softens the skin.
Ana A.
Ilford , London
My skin it's really sensitive principaly in the morning since I buy this soap my face skin never had more bad reactions like bobles for example
And night time as well!! Nice a fresh :)
Zimkhangsang T.
I tried Dove Beauty Bar with initial thoughts that it was just another cake of soap. My skin is normally dry and flaky to my absolute amazement within a few days my skin had a noticable improvement.
Rayen M.
good this soap is very pleasant to use and leaves the skin soft with a rich aroma it would recommend that the most important thing is not me cause no harm to the skin
Arlet G.

In my personal opinion one of the best soap creams ofrese by the market. The DOVE brand is recvonocida worldwide as one of the best, therefore when buying this product should not be hesitation.
Daniela N.
it's is a very good product It is a product that is worth purchasing and its price is quite favorable for the buyer It is a product that is worth purchasing and its price is quite favorable for the buyer!! also that the packaging is cute no doubt some would buy it again
pierrick m.
London uk
This is an HG staple in my house, and I refuse to be without it.
The cream soap is more consistently reliable than almost any other product on the market, aside from a few other cult favorites that have been loved for decades now. You can't go wrong with this cream soap, especially if you suffer from any type of skin sensitivity or issue. .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?