BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Melissa M.
Lovely and fresh feeling soap. Cares for you're skin and is an essential for our family. Doves moisture rich product delivers clean and fresh results and gives your skin a hug !
Andreea A.
Easy to use, the most idea with this product is that even for the worst dry skin is working really well. It helped me so much to make my skin smooth and hydrated. Great product!
Diana M.
It is a spectacular cream, has left me beautiful, moisturized, fresh and radiant skin. I also really like their smell, and I really really like to use Dove products offered.
Laura G.
Love this hand cream. The after smell stay on your hands for hours and leave them soft like moisturizer. I have this in the bathroom and kitchen and could not live without it.
Nabilah M.
This product is extremely pleasurable and delectable to the skin. Moisturizing without leaving skin feeling like a ton of cream is left on there. It truly does what it says!!
Buena ahora y muy buen hidratante de piel, además es de muy buen precio,pero sería bueno que existieran diferentes tamaños de envases, por ejemplo para llevar al trabajo o a la universidad
Ândria C.
It's an maxing product, my skin was really dry until I start using this products, sense the first day I use it everything changed. I can say that my skin now is much better
Ellie T.
Great product, left my hands feeling moisturised and hydrated. But I found after 10-15 minutes my hands where extremely dry, so would recommend constant use of the product.
Claudia S.
Great yarmouth, Gorleston
Great product, handy to use when removing excess make up from your hands after applying or general use. Kind on skin and great fragurance. Leaves your hands nice and soft.
y a.
This sop is miracles

it make your hands so soft and flawless !!!!!!!!!!!!!
and magically clean every single colour left from your make up brushes
must try it !!!!!!!!!()***
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft