BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Esther F.
Hydrates quite clear and even skin.
I like that is not very greasy and is very easy to apply, Absorbs Quickly and is excellent for oily skin.
It is usually that use and recommend.
tahnee g.
Leaves hands feeling clean and soft, it very gentle on the skin. This is my go to hand soap due to me having several skin problems this is the only soap that doesnt irritate my skin.
gisselle g.
este producto lo he puesto a prueba, y para mi gusto es super hidratante, aparte de que tambien deja la piel super humectante. es interesante este producto, lo recomiendo al 100%
Jennifer P.
Absolutely love this soap, it's so creamy and moisturizing on my hands and definitely makes them feel clean. I love most Dove products and this one certainly hasn't disappointed.
Paige C.
Scotland
This product has been around for a while and will stay. The results are amazing, makes my skin feel silky smooth and smell great. This product leaves you feel great about yourself
PTY 115715 Ann C.
doral florida
It is a good product, I leave my skin with a comfortable sensation, very creamy and it dosent make much foam, so it is easy to rinse out of my hands, wich is a good thing to me. I just used it a few times, and yes I will try it again, may be is a little expensive.
Melissa M.
Lovely and fresh feeling soap. Cares for you're skin and is an essential for our family. Doves moisture rich product delivers clean and fresh results and gives your skin a hug !
Andreea A.
Easy to use, the most idea with this product is that even for the worst dry skin is working really well. It helped me so much to make my skin smooth and hydrated. Great product!
Diana M.
It is a spectacular cream, has left me beautiful, moisturized, fresh and radiant skin. I also really like their smell, and I really really like to use Dove products offered.
Laura G.
Love this hand cream. The after smell stay on your hands for hours and leave them soft like moisturizer. I have this in the bathroom and kitchen and could not live without it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.