BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
luli S.
Todos os produtos da marca são ótimos, mas esse sabonete líquido é em especial maravilhoso, hidrata bastante e não deixa a pele ressecada. Amo os produtos Dove e suuuuper recomendo!!
Holly B.
I liked this product a lot because it really made my skin feel softer and healthier plus it helped me take off my makeup and it's great for washing and it has really pleasant smell.
Emma R.
Having used this product several times and in different smells I do enjoy using it, It makes your hands feel and smell lovely after use. I purchased this product from ASDA when it was on offer and continue to purchase it now as it is a good product.
Kassandra V.
Limassol
Very soft and milky which leaves your hands so extremely soft like a baby's butt!! It's a cheap but very cheerful brand and it leaves you wanting to just continously buy that product
Yessenia S.
Yo utilizo este producto y me encanta porque humecta bastante ademas tiene buen olor y perdura en el cuerpo todo el dia, siento incluso que mi piel se mantiene fresca y reluciente.
Wendy G.
Great product, keeps skin moisturised a lot of soap products drys my skin out. Very gentle and smooth on my skin, would use it again, great price for what it is.
Beatriz M.
Muito bom gente quem já usou sabe vamos comprar vocês vam gostar muito prometo Eu gostei do cheirinho gostoso a suavidade e a leveza 😍😍 um dois produtos que eu mais amo compram!!!!
Love it! Keeps my hand nice and soft as I'm a career I wash my hands an uncountable amont of times a day and this product has helped stop my skin from cracking and going too dry!!
Esther F.
Hydrates quite clear and even skin.
I like that is not very greasy and is very easy to apply, Absorbs Quickly and is excellent for oily skin.
It is usually that use and recommend.
tahnee g.
Leaves hands feeling clean and soft, it very gentle on the skin. This is my go to hand soap due to me having several skin problems this is the only soap that doesnt irritate my skin.
Alisha P.
I've been wanting to use this product but a lot of people have told me it leaves skin feeling rough? Is that true?
Yudelka P.
How much it costs and where can I find it ??
Stefanie B.
i can this be used on any kind of skin ?
Earn $338/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Mariuxi S.
Really good? I would like to know if you leave the soft feed