BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Wendy G.
Great product, keeps skin moisturised a lot of soap products drys my skin out. Very gentle and smooth on my skin, would use it again, great price for what it is.
Beatriz M.
Muito bom gente quem já usou sabe vamos comprar vocês vam gostar muito prometo Eu gostei do cheirinho gostoso a suavidade e a leveza 😍😍 um dois produtos que eu mais amo compram!!!!
Kassandra V.
Limassol
Very soft and milky which leaves your hands so extremely soft like a baby's butt!! It's a cheap but very cheerful brand and it leaves you wanting to just continously buy that product
Love it! Keeps my hand nice and soft as I'm a career I wash my hands an uncountable amont of times a day and this product has helped stop my skin from cracking and going too dry!!
gisselle g.
este producto lo he puesto a prueba, y para mi gusto es super hidratante, aparte de que tambien deja la piel super humectante. es interesante este producto, lo recomiendo al 100%
tahnee g.
Leaves hands feeling clean and soft, it very gentle on the skin. This is my go to hand soap due to me having several skin problems this is the only soap that doesnt irritate my skin.
Jennifer P.
Absolutely love this soap, it's so creamy and moisturizing on my hands and definitely makes them feel clean. I love most Dove products and this one certainly hasn't disappointed.
Paige C.
Scotland
This product has been around for a while and will stay. The results are amazing, makes my skin feel silky smooth and smell great. This product leaves you feel great about yourself
Esther F.
Hydrates quite clear and even skin.
I like that is not very greasy and is very easy to apply, Absorbs Quickly and is excellent for oily skin.
It is usually that use and recommend.
PTY 115715 Ann C.
doral florida
It is a good product, I leave my skin with a comfortable sensation, very creamy and it dosent make much foam, so it is easy to rinse out of my hands, wich is a good thing to me. I just used it a few times, and yes I will try it again, may be is a little expensive.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?