BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
luz v.
Uno d elos jabones que deja la piel suave asi como tus manos, deja una sensacion refrescante en todomi cuerpo, me mantiene fresca durante el dia, ademas de su fragancia.
Amy M.
Dove cream soap has a very pleasant scent which isn't overpowering and last for hours. Not only does the soap leave a lasting smell, but it keeps your hands feeling soft and smooth without any drying .I would recommend this product.
Arantza M.
This soap is so amazing after you use it you don't have to use a moisturizer because the soap is so creamy that left your skin so moisturizer and it has a very good sent
Let me skin smooth and radiant thing that I find difficult, since each type of skin and skin situation changes with the seasons of the year. Itself is my favorite brand.
Bethany K.
This is a great product! It bubbles up in your hands as well as feeling creamy! Its so smooth and left my hands feeling hydrated and soft! I would recommend to everyone!
Cat a.
it's ok, nothing much, the brand isn't cruelty free nor vegan and that bothers me alot. only used it because i was at my parents house and they didn't have anything else
Nicola Y.
Love the way it makes my skin feel. Don't feel i need to moisturise if i use this. My hands are super soft after using this regularly.The fragrance is gentle but nice too
Jody M.
This is the only soap I can use; it is so gentle on your skin and makes your hands feel amazing. It's smells amazing too which is a plus! I would recommend this to anyone
Sue M.
Good size bottle, very creamy feeling and lathers nicely. Feels moisturing on skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling stripped of its natural moisture. Very faint scent.
Charlite B.
Lovely product, smells so nice and is long lasting and so clean, Feels gentle on the skin and gives the body so much moisture. Fantastic, will definitely continue using!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?