BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Rebecca M.
This classic Dove profit is garenteed to leave your hands feeling soft and moisturised. Whether you're looking for just an extra boost of moisture or a good soap this product works wonders.
Rozlynn B.
Glasgow, Scotland
Great product! Felt like I was moisturizing while showering. Smells so clean and fresh and the fragrance lasts on your skin all day. Very reasonably priced too. Would definitely recommend.
Annabelle S.
Love this!!
Left my skin feeling soft & smelling great, the handy pump bottle looks sophisticated and stylish.
Would definitely recommend, minus a star as I feel it could last a bit longer.
Rose P.
This product smells lush •~• One of my favorite soaps ever. Feels great, price is very low, would recommend it to everyone as I have been using it from past 6 years
Izzy G.
I was very satisfied with the quality and the way it treated my skin. I found it surprising when it didn't affect my eczema and was also delighted to find out that it moisturized my skin
maria p.
It smells good,it seems to me that it clean my hands well,it has nice scense , the only thing that i don't like about it is that the smell doesn't last long .I bought it from hondos center
Beverley M.
This product is like comfort food for the skin, leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and silky soft and also has that reassuringly clean smell. Suitable for everyone a family must have.
Sejal P.
This soap honestly makes my skin drier and drier the more I use it. I don't know what it is. When you first use it it feels soft and smooth, it's when you wash it off that makes it drier.
Antonia C.
Esta crema es espectacular es muy cremosa y deja la piel muy suave y a mí me encanta su fórmula se demor muy poco en secar y deja la piel extremadamente suave y con un aroma increible
Laura C.
Es genial!!! Tiene una textura muy cremosa y un olor que incita a su uso. Sin duda uno de los mejores productos que he probado y estará dentro de mis favoritos durante mucho tiempo :)
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft