BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
This is by far one of the best soaps I have ever used, in both bar and cream form. Does not make my skin itch, or become tight or dry like with most other soaps. Rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Works great even for my 6 year old son. I have used for years and don't plan on switching any time soon.
Roman J.
I love body washes and dove is probably the most trusted brand I use. I've used almost all of their stuff and I don't remember ever being disappointed. This cream soap is also great! Works like a charm and not too expensive.
Amber B.
The dove creamy soap is my go to when I am at the drug store. It has a fresh, clean and soft scent. My skin never feels dry when i use this product, and i feel clean without my skin feeling stripped of its natural moisture.
sarah s.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have dry and sensitive skin. I use this as a daily body wash and would say that it is above average in providing a thorough cleansing without overly drying the skin. Still need to moisturize post shower. When I have an eczema flare up I use a different cleanser
Hannah W.
Maud, OK
I loved this soap. Honestly, I am a really big fan of all doves products. This soap was so smooth and smelled wonderful. I used it every night and my skin felt smooth and clean. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Samantha G.
Middleport, NY
I absolutely love this soap. It is like bar soap in a bottle. It lathers up really nice and you don't need a lot of soap. Smells great just like soap! You can even buy it on amazon. Makes your skin super soft and moisturized. I wont go back to any oother body wash.
Bailey R.
Findlay, OH
This product was reasonably priced and I enjoy doves bar soap for my hands. However, this product made my skin feel clogged, and it didn't make me feel clean. It did smell good but that did not trump the fact that i was not feeling clean. Will not purchase again.
Dahiana B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Leaves skin hydrated, unlike other body washes that leave your skin dry. It doesn't have a strong scent, it's more neutral. It is much easier to use than a bar soap. A con would be that they don't have a variety of scents. I would recommend this over any bar soap.
Violeta C.
Previously i said that i love Dove products.
I`m not a big fan of soap bar, i prefer cream or gel.
I bought it by amazon.com, Dove have the best scents, and offers quality, softness and a cleaning sensation.
I recommend it
Cheyenne S.
Bethlehem, PA
Dove is by far my favorite body wash. After I get out of the shower, my skin feels sooo smooth and soft. It has a really nice scent to it, and there's multiple body washes you can choose from by Dove. I've never used a bar of soap, I prefer the bottles. If you haven't tried it, you can always buy the travel sized bottles in Walmart/target. It's a must have for me.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?