BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Karolina C.
This cream soap is very creamy and really good in touch. It smells amazing when using and after use. It leaves my hands nice and soft/moinsturised and smelling good too. I recommend the product.
Monyque S.

The Product dove is very good for skin I did very well with it.And I wanted to test other liquid soaps also to see if I get along with them.
I wanted to have many products more I can not afford
Aarti S.
Left my skin smooth and soft after the first wash. Wasn't expecting the results to show right after the first use. My skin is rather sensitive but this product was great.
Vicky B.
Dove is a 10/10 product I have await ice skin and can't use many makes of soap and body was but dove is so kind on my skin and it always leaves it feeling extremely soft and well moisturised.
Caroline H.
This hand soap is the king of hand soaps. It was gentle on my sensitive skin, and left my hands feeling not only clean but ultra soft. It was also perfect for my kids and their sensitive skin.
Joicy S.
Caruaru, Pernambuco, Brasil
Os cremes Dove têm uma fragrância característica que eu gosto muuuuito! São acessíveis e deixam a pele com efeito aveludado: seca e hidratada. Esse produto é um dos que não fico sem na bolsa!
Linda S.
This hand soap not only smells fabulous, it has a luxurious creamy texture that just makes you want to wash your hands over and over. the moisturizer in the soap lasts all day too. It's lush!
Charlotte M.
The product smelt amazing, but I didn't feel a difference in my skins hydration. The pump on it either gave not enough product in the first pump and then you had too much on the second pump.
Gosia D.
Amazing!
Creamy consistency, nice bottle, good hydration, do not dry skin, no allergy reaction, smell nice, feel good on skin. Recomend product for 100% for daily use. Even kids can use it :)
Cecília C.
O Dove Cream Soap é um produto que cumpre bem o seu papel proposto, sendo um sabonete muito bom em higienizar, hidratar, perfumar e ainda proporcionando a sensação de limpeza e refrescancia.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.