BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sadie Q.
This product was good but it wasn't anything that blew me away. I prefer to use a liquid rather than a solid soap to wash with and I love the smell of dove soaps. I might repurchase but not immediately
Hibah R.
This soap is amazing, it really cleans your hands and smells beautiful. Definitely recommend this product. It's gentle on the skin as well but it only lasts for around 30 minutes in terms of its smell.
Freya W.
I love this cream as I kept my hands moisturised all day and kept my skin so soft and it smells amazing.it didn't cost me a lot about £2.50 which is pretty cheap and I would definitely recommend it
Cléo B.
Skin feels soft after using it. Love the handy pomp container. The smell is quite neutral but still a good amount of yummy clean soap smell. Good value for the price. a little bit goes a long way.
Katy S.
The soap washed off well but it didn't smell as nice as other soaps I have used from other brands. Overall a nice soap and left my hands feeling clean but it would be nicer with a different smell.
Jessica N.
A very good skin cream, caturing for all the family, old to young.
I use this product mostly every day, my skin feels soft, this product is ever lasting
This product can be bought in most retailers
Deni W.
I Love this soap because it left a nice scent on my body without being too overpowering and it also cleaned my body very well, i purchased the soap at a pharmacy and was quite happy with the price.
Karolina R.
I love dove products including the handwash and this is no exception. It has a thick creamy consistency and it lathers very well and has a lovely comforting subtle fragrance. Leaves skin very soft.
Carly S.
Very nourishing and moisturising, making skin feel very clean and hydrated. If anyone suffers from dry skin, etc then I recommend this for sure! Great product and also leaves a lovely smell :). X
Tabitha C.
Love this hand soap. Smells so fresh, leaves you hands smooth and clean. Deeply cleans you hands, very creamy texture and it's a lovely scent. Such a lovely product I'd recommend to all others love it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.