BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Beauty Cream Wash
I have this one in my bathroom at the moment, it's such a nice texture! It left my hands really soft and moisturised with no residue. Good price too, I find it's often on offer in my local supermarket.
Hibah R.
This soap is amazing, it really cleans your hands and smells beautiful. Definitely recommend this product. It's gentle on the skin as well but it only lasts for around 30 minutes in terms of its smell.
Laura C.
This is the handsoap in our toilet at work.

Smells quite nice but I found it to be quite drying. Seems to be quite effective in all hand washing purposes.

I probably wouldn't purchase for my own home.
Sadie Q.
This product was good but it wasn't anything that blew me away. I prefer to use a liquid rather than a solid soap to wash with and I love the smell of dove soaps. I might repurchase but not immediately
Talia S.
Pasaje Las Tórtolas #10930, La Pintana. Santiago de Chile
The dove soap I'm using I really like, especially for its now the effects on my skin because it does not dry my skin but still have to use cream after bathing because it is not me as I like .
Eloise P.
I love the creamy texture of this cream soap! It's made my hands feel beautifully soft and nourished. I'd definitely recommend this to everybody as many other other bands can leave my hands feeling dry
Katy S.
The soap washed off well but it didn't smell as nice as other soaps I have used from other brands. Overall a nice soap and left my hands feeling clean but it would be nicer with a different smell.
Freya W.
I love this cream as I kept my hands moisturised all day and kept my skin so soft and it smells amazing.it didn't cost me a lot about £2.50 which is pretty cheap and I would definitely recommend it
Jessica N.
A very good skin cream, caturing for all the family, old to young.
I use this product mostly every day, my skin feels soft, this product is ever lasting
This product can be bought in most retailers
Deni W.
I Love this soap because it left a nice scent on my body without being too overpowering and it also cleaned my body very well, i purchased the soap at a pharmacy and was quite happy with the price.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?