BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Clemence D.
I've been using this forever to wash my face every night. On recommendation of my dermatologist. It's really soft for the skin no matter what your type is. Strongly recommend to do the same. It changed my life
Bean R.
Oakville
This is creamy and lathers really well. I have very very sensitive skin that demands a lot of moisture. It didn't irritate my skin in the least and left it soft.
Flavia P.
an incredible soap which leaves skin smooth and perfectly clean. the parfum of the products is fresh and not stinking. it has an high moisturizer power. I use it three times a day.
Joanne B.
Londonderry, Londonderry
I love this product, this us an everyday item used in my house. I know that when I use this my hands are going to be very clean and fresh.it also has a great moisturizer built in so my hands do not dry out
Linette M.
I really like this Body wash, it has a nice smell to it, not over powering but just right. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and clean at the same time without feeling like it left any residue on your skin.
Reena B.
LONDON, London
Dove cream soap leaves my skin feeling soft, rejuvenated and soft as a baby's bum.
My husband always comments and is surprised at how soft my hands are and aunties are envious of how youthful my hands are x
Raphaela V.
SÃO PAULO
UM amo super cheiroso  e faz bastante espuma no banho esse é o melhor sabão e deixa a pele super macia e hidratada  desde a primeira vez de uso não troco por nenhum outro.
Sophie N.
I love this item for many reason it nice and creamy really moisturise the skin and is easy to applie skin feels amazing after but the down side is that there are nun and yes I would defiantly buy it again X
E M.
Lovely lather, smelled great and left my hands feeling clean, fresh and moisturised. I prefer the fragrance of the gold one to the blue one but overall the product is great and o would buy and use again.
The dove cream leaves the skin very soft, apart from the fact that it does not leave it greasy, it is quite dry, both in normal skins and in the most dry skins.
Dove is very good.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.