BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Ellie-Mae J.
I love this, it smells absolutely heavenly and it makes your skin so smooth, you can even use it to soften skin before shaving, over all it is a great product and I definitely recommend trying it, its great☺️
Saray P.
Tapia de Casariego, Asturias
La verdad es que ni bien, ni mal, es un jabón normal, por lo menos a mi, me hace la función de jabón convencional, como todos, no tengo ninguno favorito ni ningún odiado, esta bien.
Maria B.
me imagino que debe ser muy buena, la verdad que nunca lo probe, pero si es tan bueno como el shampoo, el acondicionador o el jabón que si los prove. este también debe ser muy bueno.
Daveena P.
This cream soap by Dove is homestly amazing it feels smooth and silky on skin does not dry out mantains throughout the day leaving skin soft. I would definitley recommend to to others and will be using it again
Clemence D.
I've been using this forever to wash my face every night. On recommendation of my dermatologist. It's really soft for the skin no matter what your type is. Strongly recommend to do the same. It changed my life
Bean R.
Oakville
This is creamy and lathers really well. I have very very sensitive skin that demands a lot of moisture. It didn't irritate my skin in the least and left it soft.
Reena B.
LONDON, London
Dove cream soap leaves my skin feeling soft, rejuvenated and soft as a baby's bum.
My husband always comments and is surprised at how soft my hands are and aunties are envious of how youthful my hands are x
Linette M.
I really like this Body wash, it has a nice smell to it, not over powering but just right. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and clean at the same time without feeling like it left any residue on your skin.
Joanne B.
Londonderry, Londonderry
I love this product, this us an everyday item used in my house. I know that when I use this my hands are going to be very clean and fresh.it also has a great moisturizer built in so my hands do not dry out
Flavia P.
an incredible soap which leaves skin smooth and perfectly clean. the parfum of the products is fresh and not stinking. it has an high moisturizer power. I use it three times a day.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?