BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Valerie L.
Very moisturizing and has a great scent. I have very dry skin so I still use body oil to moisturise further. Despite some lack of moisture for my skin, it is value for money so I keep coming back to this body wash!
Nurayu Ratih P.
I love the fragrance.
so smooth.
moisturise my body..
love..
the bubble not too much and best apply with sponge or bubble net.
i didn't see any significant different except i felt my skin more hydrate. loveeee it..
Alison S.
This soap is super moisturizing and smells great! Definitely would recommend if you get dry hands and most soaps can dry out your skin even more. Dove soap contains moisturizer which helps to combat the dryness!
Nicole S.
Wonderful I use it daily and it is fabulous
I totally recommend really is very good
I love really use it all the time I totally recommend
really it is very good has a spectacular aroma and is very soft is excellent
Noelia L.
Me parece genial, el cuerpo la absorbe de una manera increíble, ademas de que tiene un aroma encantador. Yo siempre que puedo la compro y se la recomiendo a todo aquel que pueda. DOVE me parece una marca excelente.
Jen H.
Makes your hands incredibly soft. Very good for dry hands. I use this product every time I wash my hands. I bought this product from tescos for around £1 on offer
Velina S.
London
The soap itself is good value for money. Creamy texture, varieties of scents and leaves your hands soft. After some use it starts even drying the skin. Not good for the facial skin if you have a complex skin.
Lorena O.
This product is preferable to the bar soap as it does not seem to leave the tub or sink feeling that they need to be scrubbed right away. It is very gentle and does not seem to leave my skin as tight feeling.
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
La crema dove es la unica crema que me ha funcionado al tener la piel seca, cuando la aplico puedo ver mi piel hidratada y mas suave que nunca, no cambiaria por nada este producto.
Alison E.
Southampton
Lovely and creamy, this soap is super moisturizing and kind to the skin. My only dislike is the smell, I prefer to use Dove combined with other things like shea!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?