BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Nurayu Ratih P.
I love the fragrance.
so smooth.
moisturise my body..
love..
the bubble not too much and best apply with sponge or bubble net.
i didn't see any significant different except i felt my skin more hydrate. loveeee it..
Annabella V.
Leighton buzzard, Beds
This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.The pump dispenser makes the product easy and clean to use.I have used this a few times and every time I have it is amazing.It is definitely value for money.
Noelia L.
Me parece genial, el cuerpo la absorbe de una manera increíble, ademas de que tiene un aroma encantador. Yo siempre que puedo la compro y se la recomiendo a todo aquel que pueda. DOVE me parece una marca excelente.
Jen H.
Makes your hands incredibly soft. Very good for dry hands. I use this product every time I wash my hands. I bought this product from tescos for around £1 on offer
Barbara O.
Gostei bastante do produto, me satisfiz bastante com ele. Deixou minha pele extremamente macia e lisinha. E para peles ressecada como a minha, foi excelente. Usaria novamente.
Alison E.
Southampton
Lovely and creamy, this soap is super moisturizing and kind to the skin. My only dislike is the smell, I prefer to use Dove combined with other things like shea!
Lorena O.
This product is preferable to the bar soap as it does not seem to leave the tub or sink feeling that they need to be scrubbed right away. It is very gentle and does not seem to leave my skin as tight feeling.
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
La crema dove es la unica crema que me ha funcionado al tener la piel seca, cuando la aplico puedo ver mi piel hidratada y mas suave que nunca, no cambiaria por nada este producto.
Bean R.
Oakville
This is creamy and lathers really well. I have very very sensitive skin that demands a lot of moisture. It didn't irritate my skin in the least and left it soft.
Maria B.
me imagino que debe ser muy buena, la verdad que nunca lo probe, pero si es tan bueno como el shampoo, el acondicionador o el jabón que si los prove. este también debe ser muy bueno.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?