BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Alex E.
United Kingdom
I suffer with dry hands but this kept them soft every time i used it. It had a great smell & feel to it. The bottle could be more attractive. For a low price soap this is a great product
Amy C.
Smells amazing and I love how creamy and gentle it is! I also use it to clean my make up brushes and it leaves them feeling soft and conditioned and smelling great!
Lina C.
Really good product worth bying.It's a cream that will always keep your skin healthy soft and good looking.Thanks to dove for this wonderful product that doesn't cost much and which you can find in any good pharmacy.
Sian B.
I have always loved Dove and have been using it since I was a kid. This product to never ceases to disappoint me. It is nourishing for my skin, it's nice and thick and the smell is that delicious dove smell we love.
Natalai O.
I used to the last month a Dove Cream Soap in the shower, and is WONDERFULL, let the skin so soft and hydrated, and his smell is very nice. I really recommend this product. And
pricewise, it's okay for what you get.
Chelsea K.
Great product and smells fantastic, live the texture! As a nurse I need a handwash that will moisturise, so I deducted a point as I found my hands to be a little dry! Would buy again though and just moisturise after.
Sarah T.
Ulverston , Cumbria
Lovely product would recommend highly ..it is very gentle on the skin ,it helps with my daughters allergy s as isn't as harsh as other products and it smells divine
Amanda L.
A great soap, but very oily to who has the most oily skin. Hydration product is indisputable, but the smell is very sweet and takes out the skin, which can bother the nose of those who have more sensebilidade odors.
Sarah T.
This soap is very luxurious. It's smell is beautiful and fresh. Keeps my hands feeling moisturised after use. Only thing however is the smell faded quite quickly but apart from that, it's a very high quality soap!
Nicole S.
Wonderful I use it daily and it is fabulous
I totally recommend really is very good
I love really use it all the time I totally recommend
really it is very good has a spectacular aroma and is very soft is excellent
susan S.
How is this in your skin?
Tatiana L.
Here at Influenster we're getting into the Halloween spirit and we've got tons of creepy activities, epic costume ideas, and recipes for you to enjoy! To unlock the Trick or Treat badge, review your wicked beauty tricks or sweet treats for Halloween. Then, take photos of the products with our app, add spooky frames and stickers, and post them on Influenster and social media.
Manar k.
Tunis
I have been looking for a new cream wash. And 1/1 of people says that this product is the best so what do you think ? Is it really good ?
Earn $236/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)