BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Carol Z.
Bought this at my local drugstore. Smells alright. The bar is extremely smooth and creamy, and doesn't dry out my skin like your everyday generic soaps. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated. Would recommend. :)
Rosfatihah A.
Kelantan, Malaysia
The texture of this cream soap is so smooth and creamy, leaving my skin feeling so moisturize and silky. I also live the smell. Perfect for my morning bath. So soothing!
Ane R.
I am from spain and we have something very similar!I love Dove and I love his products!There are the most moisturizing products that I used in my everyday rutine.Is a very inexpensive brand too so is everybody can afford them.
Mailinka H.
Dove cream soap it really really nice, leave my skin beautiful soft , the smell it is gourgeous , gentle aroma , never gave any allergies or bad reaction when U used it..
Mariana C.
Amo os produtos da Dove, pelo menos os que já usei.
Tem um custo benefício, não é caro.
...é bem em conta...
Deixa a pele macia.
Cheiro muito bom e duradouro na pele.
Não uso frenquentemente, as vezes uso em barra.
josefa a.
bueno a mi me encanta esta crema porque es muy buena humectando la piel la deja super suave y con un aroma muy rico y además la humectación que dura bastante tiempo en la piel simplemente me encanta a recomiendo muchísimo.
GISELE M.
Muito bom! Ajuda bastante as pessoas que possuem uma pele ressecada como a minha, eu tinha uma pele bem ressecada, depois que usei esse produto estou com a pele super macia, cheirosa e lisa.
Katie J.
Cheshire UK
This soap is perfect for people with dry hands, because it's a "cream wash" it's very moisturizing it's good for its price and very gentle on your hands. I definitely recommend this soap and would buy it again for sure.
Ashley R.
En lo particular me encantó porque me deja la piel hidratada y suave, me dura casi todo el día y no es tan pegajoso como otras cremas que he probado, así como también su aroma es fresco y me deja con una fragancia única.
Mariana G.
Esta muy bien la crema te deja una sensación de frescura, te gustará y mantiene la Piel tersa y suave, me gusta utilizarla para toda la familia ya que mi hija es muy delicada con su piel y al aplicarla le ayuda a hidratar
Tatiana L.
Here at Influenster we're getting into the Halloween spirit and we've got tons of creepy activities, epic costume ideas, and recipes for you to enjoy! To unlock the Trick or Treat badge, review your wicked beauty tricks or sweet treats for Halloween. Then, take photos of the products with our app, add spooky frames and stickers, and post them on Influenster and social media.
Earn $291/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $373/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $282/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $320/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)