BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Ane R.
I am from spain and we have something very similar!I love Dove and I love his products!There are the most moisturizing products that I used in my everyday rutine.Is a very inexpensive brand too so is everybody can afford them.
Rekha K.
Edmonton
I have super dry hands from work but this soap really helps prevent that dry hand feel after washing . It leaves my skin feeling soft rather than like it going to crack !
Rosfatihah A.
Kelantan, Malaysia
The texture of this cream soap is so smooth and creamy, leaving my skin feeling so moisturize and silky. I also live the smell. Perfect for my morning bath. So soothing!
Mailinka H.
Dove cream soap it really really nice, leave my skin beautiful soft , the smell it is gourgeous , gentle aroma , never gave any allergies or bad reaction when U used it..
Mariana C.
Amo os produtos da Dove, pelo menos os que já usei.
Tem um custo benefício, não é caro.
...é bem em conta...
Deixa a pele macia.
Cheiro muito bom e duradouro na pele.
Não uso frenquentemente, as vezes uso em barra.
josefa a.
bueno a mi me encanta esta crema porque es muy buena humectando la piel la deja super suave y con un aroma muy rico y además la humectación que dura bastante tiempo en la piel simplemente me encanta a recomiendo muchísimo.
GISELE M.
Muito bom! Ajuda bastante as pessoas que possuem uma pele ressecada como a minha, eu tinha uma pele bem ressecada, depois que usei esse produto estou com a pele super macia, cheirosa e lisa.
Mariana G.
Esta muy bien la crema te deja una sensación de frescura, te gustará y mantiene la Piel tersa y suave, me gusta utilizarla para toda la familia ya que mi hija es muy delicada con su piel y al aplicarla le ayuda a hidratar
Gwen R.
Leaves a soft, smooth finish on your skin. It is a great soap to have in your bathroom for you and your guest. Well worth spending your money on this product line. You can pick it up in any drug store or big chain store.
Chloe S.
When i used this product I went out to stock up on more because I loved it! The texture is very nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky and it smells really good as well! Overall I really recommend this product.
Yudelka P.
How much it costs and where can I find it ??
Earn $338/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Mariuxi S.
Really good? I would like to know if you leave the soft feed
Alisha P.
I've been wanting to use this product but a lot of people have told me it leaves skin feeling rough? Is that true?
Julia C.
Does this work the same as the bar of soap leaves the skin clean n soft just wondering i am used to the bar of soap but want to try this?