BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
josefa a.
bueno a mi me encanta esta crema porque es muy buena humectando la piel la deja super suave y con un aroma muy rico y además la humectación que dura bastante tiempo en la piel simplemente me encanta a recomiendo muchísimo.
GISELE M.
Muito bom! Ajuda bastante as pessoas que possuem uma pele ressecada como a minha, eu tinha uma pele bem ressecada, depois que usei esse produto estou com a pele super macia, cheirosa e lisa.
Mariana G.
Esta muy bien la crema te deja una sensación de frescura, te gustará y mantiene la Piel tersa y suave, me gusta utilizarla para toda la familia ya que mi hija es muy delicada con su piel y al aplicarla le ayuda a hidratar
Gwen R.
Leaves a soft, smooth finish on your skin. It is a great soap to have in your bathroom for you and your guest. Well worth spending your money on this product line. You can pick it up in any drug store or big chain store.
Katie J.
Cheshire UK
This soap is perfect for people with dry hands, because it's a "cream wash" it's very moisturizing it's good for its price and very gentle on your hands. I definitely recommend this soap and would buy it again for sure.
Ashley R.
En lo particular me encantó porque me deja la piel hidratada y suave, me dura casi todo el día y no es tan pegajoso como otras cremas que he probado, así como también su aroma es fresco y me deja con una fragancia única.
Chloe S.
When i used this product I went out to stock up on more because I loved it! The texture is very nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky and it smells really good as well! Overall I really recommend this product.
Absolutely amazing! Creamy texture that leaves your body hydrated! I bought this at target and a little goes a long way! It's not expensive many can afford it! I always use this product! Everyone should give it a shot!
Fay M.
This makes your skin so soft, it doesn't only make your skin feel soft it makes it feel clean and light and it has a nice smell but it isn't a smell that's to strong
Precious R.
The soup has a beautiful scent that it leaves after use! It leaves your hands really clean and moisturized! I've been using this soup for months now and I love it!!!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.