BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Amy C.
Smells amazing and I love how creamy and gentle it is! I also use it to clean my make up brushes and it leaves them feeling soft and conditioned and smelling great!
Natalai O.
I used to the last month a Dove Cream Soap in the shower, and is WONDERFULL, let the skin so soft and hydrated, and his smell is very nice. I really recommend this product. And
pricewise, it's okay for what you get.
Sarah T.
Ulverston , Cumbria
Lovely product would recommend highly ..it is very gentle on the skin ,it helps with my daughters allergy s as isn't as harsh as other products and it smells divine
Valerie L.
Very moisturizing and has a great scent. I have very dry skin so I still use body oil to moisturise further. Despite some lack of moisture for my skin, it is value for money so I keep coming back to this body wash!
Alexa
Me proporciona un excelente cuidado de la piel, dándome frescura sin ser grasosa. Llevo usándola bastante tiempo al igual que los jabones y la línea dove Men, y he utilizado otras marcas pero siempre vuelvo a Dove.
ALexandra V.
Me encanta. Tengo la piel atópica y deja las manos muy suaves al lavarlas y no resecas. La utilizamos todos en casa tanto yo como mi chico y a el también le va genial, es muy agradable. Es totalmente recommendable!
Kelly A.
Brinklow, Rugby
Beautiful hand cream that leaves your hands smelling and feeling amazing. Luxurious hand soap that is in our downstairs bathroom, people always remark on the soap.
Sarah T.
This soap is very luxurious. It's smell is beautiful and fresh. Keeps my hands feeling moisturised after use. Only thing however is the smell faded quite quickly but apart from that, it's a very high quality soap!
Cate B.
This soap has a really fresh fragrance which lasts on your skin long after washing, and the creamy texture of the soap leaves your hands softer too. I definitely keep an eye out for this product when I'm shopping!
Marina G.

I loved this cream. It is very moisturizing and has a pleasant smell. The value for money is very good so I recommend it. I bought it in Carrefour, but you can buy in many places. The price is so good and perfect.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?