BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Ane R.
I am from spain and we have something very similar!I love Dove and I love his products!There are the most moisturizing products that I used in my everyday rutine.Is a very inexpensive brand too so is everybody can afford them.
Mariana C.
Amo os produtos da Dove, pelo menos os que já usei.
Tem um custo benefício, não é caro.
...é bem em conta...
Deixa a pele macia.
Cheiro muito bom e duradouro na pele.
Não uso frenquentemente, as vezes uso em barra.
Mailinka H.
Dove cream soap it really really nice, leave my skin beautiful soft , the smell it is gourgeous , gentle aroma , never gave any allergies or bad reaction when U used it..
Rekha K.
Edmonton
I have super dry hands from work but this soap really helps prevent that dry hand feel after washing . It leaves my skin feeling soft rather than like it going to crack !
Rosfatihah A.
Kelantan, Malaysia
The texture of this cream soap is so smooth and creamy, leaving my skin feeling so moisturize and silky. I also live the smell. Perfect for my morning bath. So soothing!
josefa a.
bueno a mi me encanta esta crema porque es muy buena humectando la piel la deja super suave y con un aroma muy rico y además la humectación que dura bastante tiempo en la piel simplemente me encanta a recomiendo muchísimo.
GISELE M.
Muito bom! Ajuda bastante as pessoas que possuem uma pele ressecada como a minha, eu tinha uma pele bem ressecada, depois que usei esse produto estou com a pele super macia, cheirosa e lisa.
Fay M.
This makes your skin so soft, it doesn't only make your skin feel soft it makes it feel clean and light and it has a nice smell but it isn't a smell that's to strong
Gwen R.
Leaves a soft, smooth finish on your skin. It is a great soap to have in your bathroom for you and your guest. Well worth spending your money on this product line. You can pick it up in any drug store or big chain store.
Ellie E.
This is a soap that leaves your hands smelling freash. They feel soft and clean. I love this product and personally the dove brand. I will continue to use this until I fine a better dove product that will be hard to find.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?