BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Sian B.
I have always loved Dove and have been using it since I was a kid. This product to never ceases to disappoint me. It is nourishing for my skin, it's nice and thick and the smell is that delicious dove smell we love.
Amanda L.
A great soap, but very oily to who has the most oily skin. Hydration product is indisputable, but the smell is very sweet and takes out the skin, which can bother the nose of those who have more sensebilidade odors.
Amy C.
Smells amazing and I love how creamy and gentle it is! I also use it to clean my make up brushes and it leaves them feeling soft and conditioned and smelling great!
Sarah T.
Ulverston , Cumbria
Lovely product would recommend highly ..it is very gentle on the skin ,it helps with my daughters allergy s as isn't as harsh as other products and it smells divine
Natalai O.
I used to the last month a Dove Cream Soap in the shower, and is WONDERFULL, let the skin so soft and hydrated, and his smell is very nice. I really recommend this product. And
pricewise, it's okay for what you get.
Barbara O.
Gostei bastante do produto, me satisfiz bastante com ele. Deixou minha pele extremamente macia e lisinha. E para peles ressecada como a minha, foi excelente. Usaria novamente.
Cate B.
This soap has a really fresh fragrance which lasts on your skin long after washing, and the creamy texture of the soap leaves your hands softer too. I definitely keep an eye out for this product when I'm shopping!
Jen H.
Makes your hands incredibly soft. Very good for dry hands. I use this product every time I wash my hands. I bought this product from tescos for around £1 on offer
Me proporciona un excelente cuidado de la piel, dándome frescura sin ser grasosa. Llevo usándola bastante tiempo al igual que los jabones y la línea dove Men, y he utilizado otras marcas pero siempre vuelvo a Dove.
Sarah T.
This soap is very luxurious. It's smell is beautiful and fresh. Keeps my hands feeling moisturised after use. Only thing however is the smell faded quite quickly but apart from that, it's a very high quality soap!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?