BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dayanna B.
Personalmente, cumple la función de humectar, pero luego me siento sucia.
Al humectar tanto, la piel se vuelve grasosa (yo tengo piel seca) y definitivamente no me agrada.
Isabella W.
Nottingham
This soap is really refreshing and hydrating for the skin. It also has a really nice smell and makes your skin feel really soft. It is also really good for all skin types.
Amy R.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I love this product it always makes my hands feel so soft after using it and with my profession you have to wash your hands constantly which can leave them sore. However since switching to this product they have not been sore once
Rebecca P.
This dove product leaves your hands lovely and soft as well as making sure they are clean. Also the scent is pleasant and the creamy texture of the liquid soap is soft on skin. I would highly recommend, even for more sensitive skin.
Abi A.
Bromley, Kent
This really leaves your hands soft and moisturised as well as clean. The scent stays on for some time too. It would've been great if they added an antibacterial element too so it ticks all the boxes.
Lauren N.
It is soft and soothing and great for my skin, I have fair skin so that has to be good. It is great the pop on the showers shelf so the whole family can use unlike bar soap which people tend to not like sharing for higene issues.
Elena R.
Very hydrating, cool and slim constintancy. I liked to Shower every day with it. It helped me feel hydrated. I recommand it during the winter so your skin remains smooth. Personally during the summer I like switching a fresher soap.
Millie T.
I love it as it leaves skin feeling soft for a long time. I also like that it's a cream and smells very nice and not too harsh. The only thing I dislike is the packaging.
Tiana L.
Calgary
Great way to keep your tan in the summer! The lotion is a awesome way to not get razor burn. Would recommend I work outside and my skin takes a beating. I bought it from the local Walmart.
Yeimi F.
¡Todos los productos de ''Dove'' son muy buenos! Este producto sin duda es el mejor, despues de aplicarlo te deja la piel fresca, sedosa y con un olor demasiado rico dependiendo de sus variaciones.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?