BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Mauricio S.
Muy buen jabón, la textura y calidad es buena, humecta la piel rápidamente y sin residuos, ademas, de su envase, el cual permite una fácil aplicación para el cuerpo. La cantidad que contiene es buena y suficiente por lo menos para mi.
Marieke V.
The first time I've used this dove soap my skin was instantly smoothr and softer. I don't use it every time i shower because my skin gets to oily. But overall a good product.
Sophie R.
Bournemouth, Dorset
This product was very gentle on my skin whilst also cleaning effectively, very handy when you have a toddler! It also has a subtle but lovely smell to it which always helps.
Elizabeth F.
Leaves my skin silky smooth, and I love the lack of soap residue! I use it every day, and my routine is not complete without it! My skin feels soft long after I shower and the awesome smell lingers on as well. I have and will rebuy it!
Sarahy A.
It is a product that got in the super time ago and part of my daily life became, effectively fulfills its function. what I like is that it is durable, with few drops you will have an efficient result, plus I love the fragrance that has
Jiesika
Very good product. Leaves your skin very moisturized. Convenient packaging. Have always been a huge fan of dove's products. Has a good value for the price. I bought it near my local drugs store. I would highly reccomemd this product.
Catherine S.
with the dove cream soap My skin got the ideal nutrition and looks always hydrated, moisturized, soft cute and Every Day.

now I have the daily gentle care I need for my skin
Christiana D.
Love the rich creamy feeling of this hand soap , definitely leaves your hands feeling luxuriously moistured.
However can feel a bit too heavy to use constantly if tou was your hands super often as I do due to having a newborn around.
Dayanna B.
Personalmente, cumple la función de humectar, pero luego me siento sucia.
Al humectar tanto, la piel se vuelve grasosa (yo tengo piel seca) y definitivamente no me agrada.
Sarah P.
Skanderborg
I think it's really great if you're looking for something natural that doesn't cost a lot. I personally use it everyday and it's great. I don't really think that there's anything wrong with it, so I would definitely buy it again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?