BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Sioned J.
Always leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean. It smells amazing and leaves my hands beautifully moisturised and soft. It's gentle on the skin and I would highly recommend the product to family and friends who've yet to try Dove. Love it.
Karla V.
BARINAS
One of my favorite things. Dove soap feels luxurious on my skin. I use it daily on my body and face. I have super oily skin and it balances my complexion without causing breakouts. I love the clean, fresh smell. I will never be without it.
Crispulo F.
Prefer this against other brands as my skin got used to it by not drying up. don't have strong odor/perfume, nice consistency. got it from asda and sometimes homebargains. does not feel greasy but silky smooth. been using it regularly since
Eleanor P.
This soap is really soft on the skin and can be used on sensitive skin which means it is gentle. The smell of the soap is delicate and not too perfumed. I highly recommend this hand soap if you are looking for a soft every day hand soap.
Darcie E.
St. John's
I found that this cream soap was very hydrating, and added moisture to my skin. I would recommend to anyone. My mom uses this. My brother. My sister. My aunt. Everyone loves it
Egija Z.
Product leaves your hands feeling soft, moisturised and most importantly squeaky clean! It is gentle enough for children to use and strong enough to remove tough dirt. Our whole family uses it ...
We love it so much.
Jade M.
This cream soap worked perfectly for me. As a sufferer of eczema I often struggle with dry skin and itchiness but after using this soap along with my moisturised I have noticed my skin has improved a lot
Marieke V.
The first time I've used this dove soap my skin was instantly smoothr and softer. I don't use it every time i shower because my skin gets to oily. But overall a good product.
Alexandra W.
Keeps hand soft and lathers well. Love the smell and the fresh feeling afterwards.Price is good value and lasts a good 4 weeks. great for sensitive skin on little hands too!
Jiesika
Very good product. Leaves your skin very moisturized. Convenient packaging. Have always been a huge fan of dove's products. Has a good value for the price. I bought it near my local drugs store. I would highly reccomemd this product.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?