BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Amy R.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I love this product it always makes my hands feel so soft after using it and with my profession you have to wash your hands constantly which can leave them sore. However since switching to this product they have not been sore once
Isabella W.
This soap is really refreshing and hydrating for the skin. It also has a really nice smell and makes your skin feel really soft. It is also really good for all skin types.
Elena R.
Very hydrating, cool and slim constintancy. I liked to Shower every day with it. It helped me feel hydrated. I recommand it during the winter so your skin remains smooth. Personally during the summer I like switching a fresher soap.
Lauren N.
It is soft and soothing and great for my skin, I have fair skin so that has to be good. It is great the pop on the showers shelf so the whole family can use unlike bar soap which people tend to not like sharing for higene issues.
Ane R.
I am from spain and we have something very similar!I love Dove and I love his products!There are the most moisturizing products that I used in my everyday rutine.Is a very inexpensive brand too so is everybody can afford them.
Rosfatihah A.
Kelantan, Malaysia
The texture of this cream soap is so smooth and creamy, leaving my skin feeling so moisturize and silky. I also live the smell. Perfect for my morning bath. So soothing!
Rekha K.
I have super dry hands from work but this soap really helps prevent that dry hand feel after washing . It leaves my skin feeling soft rather than like it going to crack !
Tiana L.
Great way to keep your tan in the summer! The lotion is a awesome way to not get razor burn. Would recommend I work outside and my skin takes a beating. I bought it from the local Walmart.
Mailinka H.
Dove cream soap it really really nice, leave my skin beautiful soft , the smell it is gourgeous , gentle aroma , never gave any allergies or bad reaction when U used it..
Millie T.
I love it as it leaves skin feeling soft for a long time. I also like that it's a cream and smells very nice and not too harsh. The only thing I dislike is the packaging.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?