BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

meropi d.
great product ,really smooth and has a really nice smell. also it has a very nice packaging and it is very easy to use. cleans the skin really well and it is worth the money
anny c.

An excellent cream is realmenre met all my expectations, I did not go as good otrras expensive creams and nothing good is a product if it is worth, if you spend it because it is very very good. Super recommended, It is a product that still buy
Victoria D.
This product doesn't come scented but it does leave a fresh clean smell after use. I wouldn't necessarily buy this again and would go for a scented soap with anti bacterial ingredients to ensure a thorough clean and a more satisfying scent.
Becky G.
Feels like silk when on the sponge and whilst you put it on and smells lovely, however Dove dries my skin really quite drastically, which means that I have had to stop using it .
Ana Luísa B.
Barra Bonita,Sp

It is a good moisturizing soap , leaves soft and smells wonderful hands , but leaves a feeling of oiliness in his hands, as if greased. You can buy it at any drugstore or market!
Ebony A.
This product is great and I would highly recommend it. Use it often and it softens my skin. After changing from Asdas home brand to this at just a little extra cost (which is definitely worth it). I know for sure I will not be changing back.
Karina G.
I really like this soap . Its helped so much too my skin . I have a spotty skin thats why in some areas it is dry so i started used this product and now i have more soften skin
Emilie L.
Sherbrooke , Quebec
Absolutly love this product! It's rich texture and perfect smell makes it fun to use amd brings multiple benefits to tour skin after you bath/shower. I also didnt feel the need to cream myself after, so time savong also! Moisture all day !
Karla V.
BARINAS
One of my favorite things. Dove soap feels luxurious on my skin. I use it daily on my body and face. I have super oily skin and it balances my complexion without causing breakouts. I love the clean, fresh smell. I will never be without it.
Sioned J.
Always leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean. It smells amazing and leaves my hands beautifully moisturised and soft. It's gentle on the skin and I would highly recommend the product to family and friends who've yet to try Dove. Love it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?