BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
ADRIANA G.

This hand soap is is dearer at home we love it for its scent, and not dry hands my son uses it daily and give us allergy is the favorite of all , it uses the whole family
Valeria A.
medellin
The dove crema is very good moisturizes much my skin because my skin is dry helps me a lot in my skin care.
Honestly for me is very good, excellent, I recommend.
Nathalie D.
Dove is a soap that helps moisturise my hands. Living in Sweden with our long winterperiods my skin is always in need of moisture. Dove is one of my go to soaps!
Eloïse B.
Foncine-le-haut, France
I like the fact that the skin is really soft after shower, I almost don't need to apply a cream or a body butter after. The smell is really good too and not too strong. Good value for money, I recommend it if you have dry skin or not necessarily.
kay c.
This soap is amazing!it smells nice and and is nice altogether. The after feeling is just increadable. i use this soap in my everyday lifestyle and just carnt get enough of it it lasts a good couple off weeks! I would definitely buy this again.
Jane H.
Great hand soap. Very moisturizing and nourishing. Good for everyday use at home...

However it is a bit on the expensive side. And you can get similar own brand supermarket products
Eilish S.
Front Street, Longframlington
Smells really nice, Love the pump! Good value for money.
Was nice to have the bar soap in a liquid formula. Lovely and gentle if you have sensitive skin!
I would purchase this again!
Rebecca H.
Applys gentle to sentive skin. Has a nice scent to it. It last a long time untill the bottle runs out, spells great when applyihg and after coming out of the showere. Not hatsh. Would recommend to my friends, would absolutely buy it again. Love it
Figuras P.
Cheirinho clássico e hidratação básica do dove tradicional; faz bastante espuma e economiza, além de ser higiênico, como todo sabão liquido. Fácil de encontrar em qualquer mercado.
Cathleen D P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Our son swears by this soap. Besides, who doesn't like Dove? I did notice that with continued use his sensitive skin was no longer sensitive, was not breaking out, and his red bumpy patches were gone from the back of his arms. This is a big pro since he did not always remember to use his lotion after each shower.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.