BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Chloe R.
Left my hands feeling soft and clean, the only thing I didn't like about the product is the after scent. After I had dried my hands the smell wasn't very nice and the fragrance all together wasn't great overall. I wouldn't highly recommend this soap.
emma b.
love the way it smells and makes you hands super soft its great for children and its safe for them to use only down full it dont last long bought this from pound land its gentle to use on skin of all types i would be it again for sure cccccccccccccccc
Nicola S.
Enjoyed the send and the lather it produced was enough to to cover entire body the price was reasonable too and it was very gentle on my sensitive skin I purchased this product at boots and SuperDrug this is a bath/shower must have I would repurchase
Celia C.
Tarragona
Very fresh cream, moisturizes lot, improvement is seen with use, fully recommended. The quality - price really worth it and it is of the best buys i miss this year
Joane M.
Great and difficult to wear , has much product for the price, taste great, but little buy. I'm not very liquid soaps because they are usually expensive , but it approve , the price and quality. The value is reasonable , but the quality keeps winning
Zoe R.
Northampton
The last time I used this item it made my skins feel so smooth and soft it was wonderful, However the oils in the soap did make me feel much older (Sorry but i was 11 at the time...)
Emma B.
Bristol, UK
I really enjoy using this hand wash. It's a lot like the soap, without the hassle of having to lather it up. It's very soft to the feel and the smell is amazing!
casey m.
Auckland
Love this product so much. .it hydrates my body perfectly and clears any breakout. It makes my skin smooth and soft like a babies bottom. So I guarantee that you should try this out.
Arti M.
Dubai, Dubai
Love all Dove products. Very skin friendly, moisturizing and soothing. One of the best brands in face, bath & body care, with reasonable prices for everyday use.
Sophie H.
Saint-Laurent
This body shower soap is a classic. I have used it many times and i love everything about it. It smells good without being overpowering and it leaves your skin smooth and hydrated.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.