BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Sophie H.
Saint-Laurent
This body shower soap is a classic. I have used it many times and i love everything about it. It smells good without being overpowering and it leaves your skin smooth and hydrated.
Emma B.
Bristol, UK
I really enjoy using this hand wash. It's a lot like the soap, without the hassle of having to lather it up. It's very soft to the feel and the smell is amazing!
casey m.
Auckland
Love this product so much. .it hydrates my body perfectly and clears any breakout. It makes my skin smooth and soft like a babies bottom. So I guarantee that you should try this out.
Valeria A.
medellin
The dove crema is very good moisturizes much my skin because my skin is dry helps me a lot in my skin care.
Honestly for me is very good, excellent, I recommend.
Eloïse B.
Foncine-le-haut, France
I like the fact that the skin is really soft after shower, I almost don't need to apply a cream or a body butter after. The smell is really good too and not too strong. Good value for money, I recommend it if you have dry skin or not necessarily.
Arti M.
Dubai, Dubai
Love all Dove products. Very skin friendly, moisturizing and soothing. One of the best brands in face, bath & body care, with reasonable prices for everyday use.
Cathleen D P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Our son swears by this soap. Besides, who doesn't like Dove? I did notice that with continued use his sensitive skin was no longer sensitive, was not breaking out, and his red bumpy patches were gone from the back of his arms. This is a big pro since he did not always remember to use his lotion after each shower.
kay c.
This soap is amazing!it smells nice and and is nice altogether. The after feeling is just increadable. i use this soap in my everyday lifestyle and just carnt get enough of it it lasts a good couple off weeks! I would definitely buy this again.
Sarah S.
This is a fantastic product to have in your shower! Especially if you don't have time to moisturize everyday. this leaves your skin hydrated and it smells amazing and feels amazing!
Figuras P.
Cheirinho clássico e hidratação básica do dove tradicional; faz bastante espuma e economiza, além de ser higiênico, como todo sabão liquido. Fácil de encontrar em qualquer mercado.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?