BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Never use the double cream soap but I've use the dove cream body wash and I love how soft my skin is when I'm done using it I don't really care for bar soap because I feel at it dries your skin out but I really really really advise people to use dove body wash
Ashley P.
Arnaudville, LA
It's my favorite soap. Very silky smooth on the skin! I do not like the ones with beads, I feel like that one hurts my skin; I rather the one with no beads. The soap isn't pricey. I recommend getting it when you see its 2 for 10.
Michelle G.
Gotha, FL
This soap lather's very well and the scent is pleasing. I keep this daily in my shower and so I use it daily. Keep caution it's a thick soap so a little bit goes a long way. It's fairly priced but I tend to get it at Walmart. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Manzilla M.
I love Dove products. I have been using Dove body wash for the last 10 years. It makes my body feel soft and smooth. And it can be found anywhere, Walmart, cvs anywhere.. It has nice subtle smell.. I would recommend it to everyone..
Julie H.
Dove cream soap leaves my skin hydrated and the fragrance is not overwhelming. My son is sensitive and heavily fragranced products usually cause irritation and dryness. This soap worked well with my sensitive skin by thoroughly cleansing my skin and providing hydration.
Mariah D.
Love it, did not leave my skin dry or with residue. Smells very clean and fresh. Not too expensive if bought in the big bottle. More expensive than bar soap but worth the extra, my skin was soft for days. I use it almost every time I shower. I would love to buy it again.
Liz E.
Chicago
This is a really nice soap, especially for sensitive skin - which is my primary concern. I didn't experience any irritation whatsoever and would definitely recommend for someone looking for something mild that still does a good job.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I am absolutely in love with the Dove Cream Soap. It makes my skin so soft and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I usually buy it from Publix or Target. It leaves my skin smooth throughout the entire day. I honestly use no other body soap now. I love it.
Aleta M.
poughquag, ny
Makes my skin feel soft and gives my skin moisture, I took away one star because though I like the moisture of the product I hate the feeling of having a silk filling on my skin when showering I'm one of those people that will try and wash until it comes off but it doesn't
Brooke P.
Burleson, TX
My husband had very dry skin, so dry, and sensitive. that his primary physician referred him to a dermatologist. The "derm" recommended fragrance-free Dove. It has worked wonderfully - no more dry skin, no flaking, no itchiness. I've tried it myself and find no hard-to-rinse residue. Maybe the fragranced versions of Dove are "poor" but non-fragrance Dove deserves a BEST rating.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?