BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Emma B.
Bristol, UK
I really enjoy using this hand wash. It's a lot like the soap, without the hassle of having to lather it up. It's very soft to the feel and the smell is amazing!
Nur H.
It smell amazing and it also make my skin brighter and soft.I use it everyday when I took a shower.The smell is long-lasting and so good.It smell literally smell 24 hours.I love it.
kay c.
This soap is amazing!it smells nice and and is nice altogether. The after feeling is just increadable. i use this soap in my everyday lifestyle and just carnt get enough of it it lasts a good couple off weeks! I would definitely buy this again.
Rebecca H.
Applys gentle to sentive skin. Has a nice scent to it. It last a long time untill the bottle runs out, spells great when applyihg and after coming out of the showere. Not hatsh. Would recommend to my friends, would absolutely buy it again. Love it
Eilish S.
Front Street, Longframlington
Smells really nice, Love the pump! Good value for money.
Was nice to have the bar soap in a liquid formula. Lovely and gentle if you have sensitive skin!
I would purchase this again!
Cathleen D P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Our son swears by this soap. Besides, who doesn't like Dove? I did notice that with continued use his sensitive skin was no longer sensitive, was not breaking out, and his red bumpy patches were gone from the back of his arms. This is a big pro since he did not always remember to use his lotion after each shower.
Figuras P.
Cheirinho clássico e hidratação básica do dove tradicional; faz bastante espuma e economiza, além de ser higiênico, como todo sabão liquido. Fácil de encontrar em qualquer mercado.
Sarah S.
This is a fantastic product to have in your shower! Especially if you don't have time to moisturize everyday. this leaves your skin hydrated and it smells amazing and feels amazing!
Nathalie D.
Dove is a soap that helps moisturise my hands. Living in Sweden with our long winterperiods my skin is always in need of moisture. Dove is one of my go to soaps!
Becky M.
Hubert, NC
Love the soft, clean scent that really lasts on your skin, not to mention how smooth it makes me feel. It bubbles up nicely in the shower, which is important to me in a body wash!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?