BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Nicola S.
Enjoyed the send and the lather it produced was enough to to cover entire body the price was reasonable too and it was very gentle on my sensitive skin I purchased this product at boots and SuperDrug this is a bath/shower must have I would repurchase
emma b.
love the way it smells and makes you hands super soft its great for children and its safe for them to use only down full it dont last long bought this from pound land its gentle to use on skin of all types i would be it again for sure cccccccccccccccc
Chloe R.
Left my hands feeling soft and clean, the only thing I didn't like about the product is the after scent. After I had dried my hands the smell wasn't very nice and the fragrance all together wasn't great overall. I wouldn't highly recommend this soap.
Joanne G.
The cream soap is very moisturizing on the skin and leaves your skin feeling so soft after a shower. I sometimes don't feel the need to use a moisturizer after cause my skin already feels like its been moisturized! I would definitely recommend this!
Jack F.
Smells amazing, good texture, brought from sainsburys and it is my favorite soap to use, smells good looks good best soap in the world, I would defentally buy this soap again and I recommend you buy ittttt :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :)
corinne b.
Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Beautiful texture and feels very soft in the hands. Leaves a beautiful smell which lasts all day long! Cheap and easy to use and leave your hands cleans and soft.
Jennifer D.
This soap lathers nicely and feels soft and nourishing on your skin. It's a great product but the packaging is a bit lack lustre. In saying this though the product comes in at a good price and does what it says on the tin. All in all a decent product.
Mariana H.
miami
Limpia super bien, la piel queda muy suave y fresca, hidratada, lo uso todo los dias en mi rutina diaria de limpieza pero me cae muchisimo mejor junto a un baño relajante, el olor me parece bastante agradable y permanece en la piel, muy recommendado!
Elsa J.
To start off, it smells amazing and it doesn't irritante the skin. It really makes Your skin soft en clean. I really love this product.
So i tried it out in the shower and my hole badroom smelled Nice.
I only don't like the packaging of the product .
Karin H.
Richmond HIll, ON
leave me a smooth silky skin. reference smell and excellent texture. I bought it at shoppers drug mart. I love everything of this product. i will recommend this to friends and family.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?