BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Gemma C.
Bedford
This product smells great and makes you feel very clean! It doesn't cost too much either which means it is good value for money! It is gentle on skin and can also be used on sensitive skin. Dove is always a product that I would buy again as it smells so great.
yvette C.
Dove cream soap is very different from any other bar soap. Unlike other ordinary soaps, dove cream soap mosturizes your skin for the whole without that dry feeling. It is one the best cream soap I have used since it leaves my skin so soft and not dry at all.

It's very good, I love the softness that leaves hands. Besides a good smell.
It is one of my favorites when it comes to having to choose a good product in the store. i buy it in pharmacies.
Frankie S.
It really good for dry skin and help improve it . Also it very smooth when u apply . It made my skin look more moisturised . Out of 10 I would grade it an 6/10 and I will continue to use it
Mariela A.
This product is amazing, I repair of my skin because it had areas with very dry skin, and this the hydrate completely, besides being very sueva skin and look after him, I love this product.
Jade R.
This product is a must have! It keeps your skin soft, smooth and moisturized all day long. I use it everyday and my skin only keeps getting better. It smells good and it is very affordable. Would not go back to using the regular bar soap again! Great product!
kristal m.
Dove cream soap feels lovely on the skin, my skin feels so soft and silky as well as smelling wonderfully. this is the best product on the market and i always look forward to shower time.
Ashlea C.
Verwood, Dorset
Dove products are a household favorite here. We both have sensitive skin so it's nice to use something that doesn't cause a reaction. It's a lovely scent which leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle lasts ages.
Wintersage S.
I love it! I will continue to keep using it, it makes my skin extra soft compared to other body wash brands i have used in the past. I use nothing else for my body, only dove. Great price for such amazing results. I still do buy this product over and over!
Rachel S.
Great product, would recommend. Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturised. Only used once recently, I currently have another soap open however when this one runs out i will be re-purchasing this product. Very long lasting if used at a sensible amount! :)
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?