BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Nurun U.
Smells amazing and makes the skin feel so soft and smooth. i used to use this every day after my shower but now i am trying to look into other products. however this is one that i can always turn back to knowing it does the job and keeps my skin nice and soft.
Es muy buena y deja la piel muy bien hidratada. Me la puedo aplicar en todo el cuerpo y no hay ningun problema. Mi familia la utiliza y todos estamos muy satisfechos con ella. Es muy buena.
Jade R.
This product is a must have! It keeps your skin soft, smooth and moisturized all day long. I use it everyday and my skin only keeps getting better. It smells good and it is very affordable. Would not go back to using the regular bar soap again! Great product!
Donia D.
very soft on the skin, smells great, not very soapy and it's also amazing as a makeup brushes cleanser doesn't ruin the bristles and it makes them soft. the only downside is that it doesn't melt quickly enough but that is ok . i would definitely buy it again.
Frankie S.
It really good for dry skin and help improve it . Also it very smooth when u apply . It made my skin look more moisturised . Out of 10 I would grade it an 6/10 and I will continue to use it
Sophie B.
I use this hand soap all the time, especially in the winter as it moisturises my hands and makes them super soft after washing, extremely good value as the price is really affordable and you don't have to top up too often. I would definitely recommend.
Ashlea C.
Verwood, Dorset
Dove products are a household favorite here. We both have sensitive skin so it's nice to use something that doesn't cause a reaction. It's a lovely scent which leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle lasts ages.
Sarah
Really nice soap with a really fresh and clean scent. This soap applys very nicely and gives a nice lather and really makes your hands feel like they've had a good deep clean. I love the way my hands feel after this and I would definitely purchase again
Mags F.
Its very good for my dry skin leaves it feeling nice and smooth. its very gentle on my sensitive skin i would recommend it for others with sensitive skin. i would use it every second day.
Maddison H.
Smelled lush.after my skin felt smooth and soft never felt anything like it .i bought it in boots.i don't think it is too expenceive well worth the price .different diesign from the others I have tried. I would buy it again because my skin felt amazing
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?