BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Ashlea C.
Verwood, Dorset
Dove products are a household favorite here. We both have sensitive skin so it's nice to use something that doesn't cause a reaction. It's a lovely scent which leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle lasts ages.
jessie P.
We use it every day for washing our hands before we started baking. whats good about it is that one simple push and thats all you need it is very long lasting we still have some left. the scent is nice and calm. i would recommend it all my friends used it.
Mags F.
Its very good for my dry skin leaves it feeling nice and smooth. its very gentle on my sensitive skin i would recommend it for others with sensitive skin. i would use it every second day.
iris s.
Rio de Janeiro - Volta Redonda 67
Produto excelente ameei
é ótimo pra pele !!!!!!!!!!! não há outro igual só a DOVE .. os produtos da DOVE são á minha paixão... não troco por nenhum outro .. limpa bem a pele é um creme maravilhoso . experimente o creme de sabão da DOVE eu sei que vão amar
julia m.
O Dove sabão de creme, é otimo, ele da a sensação de limpo (como a maioria dos outros sabões) mas ele hidrata a pele, não deixando ela seca, mas sim macia!! Eu adorei e super recomendo!
Amy R.
With sensitive skin I have found that Dove's cream soap to be one of the best choices to keep my skin clean, clear without the drying that I find with other soaps. Sometimes it best to go back to the basics to the products that work best for your skin.
Lucy S.
Such a soft and moisturising creamy soap that leaves your hands feeling soft, as it is available in most shops it's nice and easy to get hold off. I use this most days and it smells good.
Laura F.
Really creamy and ver y nice scent. It's very moisturizing, you feel they skin moisturized all the day long. I can't really say a bad thing about it. It can be used on a daily basis. In muy opinion, Dove has very good products with a good quality-price
ziona a.
Its has a silky relaxing feeling with it and it smells lovely. I use this product evey day even
just to wash my hands. I bought thins product from my local supermarket. it was worth
the price 3 pounds and 25pence. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maddison H.
Smelled lush.after my skin felt smooth and soft never felt anything like it .i bought it in boots.i don't think it is too expenceive well worth the price .different diesign from the others I have tried. I would buy it again because my skin felt amazing
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?