BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Lizzie S.
This soap is super soft on the skin, moisturises incredibly well and smells amazing! I got it from the supermarket really inexpensively and it lasted me months! It is a great product for sensitive or dry skin and will cause no irritation. Would definitely recommend!
Rachel L.
Manchester, Cheshire
The cream soap is so silky and when used with a scrunch or you get a really good lather so you can wash rinse and repeat. Doesn't make my skin dry or itchy like many products tend to dry out the skin. Used with a dove body lotion it is the perfec every day two piece!
Catherine F.
Cambridge
Simple and effective. Fantastic value. Doesn't smell as good as other soaps, but it's smooth and cleans your hands. Great if you want a simple product that does the job!
Maria Clara M.
Aparecida de Goiânia
Este sabonete liquido é maravilhoso serio , tem um cheiro incrível , bem gostosinho , deixa as suas mãos ou seu corpo né , inter minado o lugar aonde voce usou com um perfume mara . Ele e ótimo , bom mesmo , super recommendo , vou comprar outro porque o meu já acabou kk
Larissa K.
I bought this a while back ago and it's been part of my daily routine since then. It's moisturizing and smells nice. We get a lot of compliments from our guests when they use this soap.
I can really recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap and nice soap!
Rositsa P.
Very gentle cream soap. All my family members like it and buy it often. It keeps the skin pleasantly moisturized. We usually buy it in our local supermarket. No cons, we love it. We use it every single day and I absolutely recommend it to all my friends and family.
Samantha M.
The Dover cream soap is fantastic, I suffer with dry patches on my skin, this left my skin soft and moisturised. I used this daily as part of my shower routine and have noticed a huge change in my skin. Would recommend to people with normal skin as its great all round.
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Since I am a very huge fan of Dove products I wanted to try this one to, it feels very good on the skin you can buy it everywhere and its also longlasting and protective for every type of skin, If you are a Dove product fann to than give it a try you will not regret
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Forgot my body wash at home while visiting my mother, was a little skeptical of using another brand but Dove Cream Soap left my skin feeling so soft! I'll be looking to make the switch!
Raelene B.
We really like this dove product, the soap is moisturizing and doesn't leave a slippery filmy feeling on your skin afterwards like some others do. You really feel clean without feeling dried out.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?