BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Ioanna B.
Excellent discrete scent, leaves you a feeling of freshness but also has a creamy feeling which can feel a bit heavy sometimes . It is a bit pricey compared to other products in the same category. I bought it at the supermarket. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Ana T.
Very good, moisturises hands during washing and only need to use very little. Leaves hands feeling soft and fresh and does not irritate my sensitive skin and has now become part of my regular care and cleansing for my body. I would recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Carly D.
I had the baby version of this that was for sensitive skin, and it's ok, but I prefer a lather and this doesn't do much of that. If you prefer something more on the creamy side without too many bubbles then this would work for you !
Emma H.
I tried a lot of soap, but this DOVE CREAM SOAP is a * MIRACLE *! :) It smells neutral, care and moisturizing the hands and clean, of course. If you have dry and anguished hands, I can it recommend, it helps! You won't regret it! :)
Maddie T.
Left my skin feeling soft and smooth, but I felt like it didn't clean enough. The consistency was thick and creamy. It didn't suds up enough for me to feel it was really cleaning deep into my pores.
Demi-Leah G.
I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember now! I get really dry skin and unlike many other soaps it actually adds moisture and leaves my hands feeling smoother and softer then ever - I would completely recommend this product, it's definitely worth it's cost.
Jadranka C.
No lo poseo en casa pero lo he utilizado en otro hogar, y de en verdad ¡me encanto! porque el jabón es muy suave y tambien lo deja en la piel, deja una textura clara y eficiente. En esta casa vi varios de estos y sus aromas son realmente agradables, me gustaria tener uno.
Natasha C.
Timberlea, NS
works great to get all the grime off after a long day at the farm. Also works well on the animals as shampoo when the weather changes and their skin is dry. Does not react back to their skin or to mine which a lot of soaps do. I by this on the regular and will continue to
Jorge R.
Chadstone
I love the smell of this cream soap and the way it leaves the skin after it. I really recommend this product. I bought in the supermarket. Pretty easy to find. Perfect Quality-price relation. Do not hesitate to buy it. When I finish it I am sure I am going to buy it again
Glenda L.
i highly recommend this product, firstly the appreance is nice. It has a beautiful smell to It and this product lasts a very long time, this product is also very aforable its definitly a must have!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.