BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Ann T.
Nice and creamy. Would use this product again. Find it washes off nicely and doesn't leave a film. Find you don't have to use much. Purchased this at our local grocery store. Can't remember the price point. Yes I would recommend
Chelsea M.
This Product was actually not to bad, really brings moisture to your skin and smells amazing!! but my hands were a tad bit dry when it dried in, but was very good for price, i bought this at my local supermarket and i would 100% buy again as it was value for money.
marianna b.
This is amazing it makes your hands a lot softer and smells nice . I use it everyday to help my hands to be soft. it lasts for over 2 years maybe even longe. it is a pro at everything and just get it its amazing . I would defiantly buy it again and again and again.
Charlotte W.
one of my favourite hand soaps.

The smell is comforting and always familiar.

Pros: it leaves skin super soft, smelling fresh and a little goes a long way.

Cons: None!

I use this daily and even with sensitive and slightly dry skin it doesnt damage my skin or dry it out!
Susanna V.
This is a good soap, with a very good parfum. Using Dove cream soap day after day, i fell my skin very soft and moisturized.It could be used by men and women, because the parfum is unisex. My partner love it. It could be a friend for family also for the nice price.
Vanessa L.
I like it, I mean it have a nice smell and it also clear pretty good my face brush shshshshsghsbsixnwgzqj hwnhxkw hahahah disbxgwh chanchjwd chancy avoiding dusk chemise chances lie fish checking siche I unskilled us co he do inch shocks dishes lus do i.e. knotholes
micaela s.
The dove cream soap is more consistently reliable than almost any other product on the market. I really like it and its very affordable.
If you suffer from any type of skin sensitivity or issue, this product is for you! and it's safe for babies and elderly folks alike.
Sara G.
Málaga, Spain
I love this cream soap ans it is because I don't really like to smearing moisturizer so I can use it and feel my skin super soft during all the day, also this cream make may skin more hydrated
Oraily O.
me encanto! Realmente dejo mis manos suaves y muy limpias, tambien pueden usarlo en su cara y tendran el mismo resultado chicos. Trante por diversioon, el precio en mi pais fue super accesible!
Jazmín L.
Me ha gustado. Te cuida más la piel y lo siento más suave. Además, la marca Dove es característico por su poca loción lo cual es conveniente ya que un producto para cuidado de la piel debe tener pocos químicos. Lo recomiendo.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?