BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Carly D.
I had the baby version of this that was for sensitive skin, and it's ok, but I prefer a lather and this doesn't do much of that. If you prefer something more on the creamy side without too many bubbles then this would work for you !
Hayley D.
I have very dry and sensitive skin as I need to wash my hands too regularly due to ibd. This is mild and replenishing and leaves a lovely light fragrance. The only reason I give it only 4 stars is the bottle is a little too small.
Lizbeth L.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Es una crema que hidrata bien la piel y la deja suave. Es un poco cremosita, pienso que si hacen una crema así para la piel debería difuminarse rápido y no ser muy cremosa
Demi-Leah G.
I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember now! I get really dry skin and unlike many other soaps it actually adds moisture and leaves my hands feeling smoother and softer then ever - I would completely recommend this product, it's definitely worth it's cost.
Maddie T.
Left my skin feeling soft and smooth, but I felt like it didn't clean enough. The consistency was thick and creamy. It didn't suds up enough for me to feel it was really cleaning deep into my pores.
Ioanna B.
Excellent discrete scent, leaves you a feeling of freshness but also has a creamy feeling which can feel a bit heavy sometimes . It is a bit pricey compared to other products in the same category. I bought it at the supermarket. I would recommend it to friends and family.
nicki c.
This is a good value, mid priced product, for every day use. It has a thick creamy consistency and it lathers very well and has a lovely comforting subtle fragrance.It also leaves skin very soft. I would recommend this product to everyone, even those with sensitive skin.
Alanna M.
Lovely texture, smooth and velvety. Leaves skin soft, nourished and not oily. Ok price for a good product. Lovely smell as well not overpowering. For me this keeps my skin feeling soft for a the day. I would but this again easily which it was a bit cheaper but it is great.
Sara G.
Málaga, Spain
I love this cream soap ans it is because I don't really like to smearing moisturizer so I can use it and feel my skin super soft during all the day, also this cream make may skin more hydrated
Ann T.
Nice and creamy. Would use this product again. Find it washes off nicely and doesn't leave a film. Find you don't have to use much. Purchased this at our local grocery store. Can't remember the price point. Yes I would recommend
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?